From iRO Wiki
|Cast Time:||(6 − Skill Level) seconds|
|Range:||(Skill Level × 2) cells|
Leap (Alt: High Jump) is an Expanded class active skill available as TaeKwon Kid.
Leaps toward a targeted location to overcome obstacles.
- This skill cannot be used in maps where PvP and WoE 1 maps. It cannot be used in WoE 2 castles either. are disabled, excluding
- If the targeted location is dead or inaccessible, this skill will fail.
- In PvP, using this skill will play the corresponding animation, but it will not move the user from its current cell.
Known Bugs & Glitches
- Spell Breaking this skill causes the user to be visually invisible for 3 ~ 5 seconds. However, the user will still take and inflict damage normally.
- If the guild leader is a TaeKwon class, once this skill is learned, the cast time of the leader's Urgent Call is doubled.