| Onward to the New World Quest
| Base Level:
| Item(s) (Consumed):
|| 300 Jellopy, 1 Emerald, 1 Ruby
|| 50 Mobster
| Base Experience:
|| 132,000 (198,000 VIP)
| Job Experience:
|| 42,000 (63,000 VIP)
| Quest Reward(s):
|| Access to the New World
There is currently no reason to do this quest. Due to a bug at the end, this quest is uncompleteable. Those looking to complete the 3/5 prerequisite for 'Report From the New World' will have to do one of the other 4 available quests. For access to the New World, just do the Cat_Hand_Services Quest
A Note Before Starting:
Although this quest is obtainable at a low level, the latter end of the quest chain (dohas secret orders and fredes request) will require players to go up against level 130+ monsters, so it is recommended to do this chain with a friend, or to wait until you are a higher level to complete the full chain
- Talk to the Recruiter for the Brave in the Prontera Castle (prt_castle 83, 67) (north-west corner of first castle room when entering from within Prontera). Tell him you're interested in his mission, which is to visit a "special place." He then asks you to visit a Promotional Staff member in Aldebaran.
- Talk to the Promotional Staff member in Aldebaran (aldebaran 127, 138). As a test, he asks you to bring him 300 Jellopy. After handing over the Jellopy, he asks you to visit a Promotional Staff Member in Geffen.
- In Geffen, talk to the staff member (geffen 90, 67). He asks you to bring 1 Emerald. After turning it in, he asks you to bring 1 Ruby. Bring him the Ruby, and he sends you to talk to the next staff member in Izlude.
- In Izlude, talk to the staff member (izlude 99, 136). If you are at least base level 70, he tells you that you've passed the tests, and to talk to the Recruiter in Prontera Castle again. Note: He is now in bottom left corner looking at the fountain instead of beside the shop in upper left.
- Return to the Recruiter, who says you are now ready to explore the "Ash-Vacuum" which is an entirely different place from Rune Midgard. He tells you go to to Lighthalzen to register for the United Midgard Alliance.
- In Lighthalzen, go into Rekenber HQ (lighthalzen 101, 246) and talk to one of the Guards upstairs (lhz_in01 124, 234), who let you in to register.
- Talk to Sikaiz (NPC name is Kai) at the front of the desk, who's giving a speech.
- After Sikaiz is finished lecturing, speak to him again and he will tell you about the Ash Vaccum and Satan Morroc's gateway.
- Speak to him again and he will ask you to inform the Alliance Manager in Rune Midgards that they are ready to depart.
- The Alliance Manager in Prontera Castle (prt_castle 121, 51) (north-east corner of first castle room when entering from within Prontera) will discuss with you how the kingdom feels about the upcoming expedition.
- Go back to Sikaiz in Lighthalzen, who tells you about the Three Kingdom's Alliance and his aide Munkenro. He asks you to deliver a message to the Alliance Manager in Rachel.
- Find the Arunafeltz Alliance Manager outside the temple (ra_temple 119, 113) in Rachel and report the status to her.
- Go back to Sikaiz, who registers you and sends you to talk to some Officers to let them know of your departure. Go downstairs to the banquet hall (147, 179) (next to the stairs on the right) and talk to them, but first you overhear them plotting to ignore the peace and take control of things for themselves.
- Report back upstairs, but the guards won't let you in. Walk to (148, 257), where you're able to overhear Munkenro talking to someone. (NOTE: If you are unable to overhear anything, then simply continue to the next step)
- Talk to the Guard outside of the lecture hall (lhz_in01 130, 231). Ask it to teleport you immediately to the Continental Guard Quarantine (moc_fild20), and talk to the Rift Guard (moc_fild20 349, 179). He takes you to the Dimensional Gorge.
- From the middle of the right side of the map, go towards the center until you reach Munkenro (moc_fild22b 230, 197). He says Sikaiz has "retired" and that he is now the alliance leader. He also requires you to pass another test, by defeating 50 Mobsters.
- After passing the test, talk to Munkenro again, who sends you to the Ash-Vacuum.