From iRO Wiki
|Item(s) (Not Consumed):||(Equipped)|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Ring of the Wise King|
|Quest Reward(s):||Access to El Dicastes and|
- In the New World at the Midgard Camp, talk to Expedition Guard Ben or Expedition Guard Maha (/navi mid_camp 222/246) and listen in on their conversation.
- The Sapha, a race of giant trees, is reportedly about to visit. Aello at the command center seems to know more.
- Go inside the large central tent (/navi mid_camp 214/249) and talk to Guard Aello (/navi mid_campin 93/114).
- He tells you the Sapha from Manuk wants to speak with you.
- Upstairs, talk to the Soldier (/navi mid_campin 111/120) outside one of the rooms on the right, who lets you inside.
- Note: The player must have the equipped in order to speak with the Sapha.
- You do not have to have done the quest on that character, only have the ring equipped.
- Once in the room, speak with Sapha from Manuk, Vyhannus.
- The Sapha says their race is concerned about humans and their sudden arrival in the New World, but your assistance to the Manuk and Laphine has led them to trust you.
- They have told their leader, Ravail, about your accomplishments.
- Speak with Vyhannus again, who talks about El Dicastes, the Saphas' capital city. Hound is selecting worthy adventurers to send there, and you are one of those chosen.
- Talk to Vyhannus once more, who tells you to talk to Avalanche in Manuk. Two east, one south of the Expedition Site.
- Note: At this point, players wishing to continue to help Doha can follow this separate quest at Doha's Secret Orders.
- In southeast Manuk, go inside the building at (/navi manuk 309/142) and speak with Guard Captain Avalanche (/navi man_in01 315/51) up the left set of stairs.
- He authorizes you to enter El Dicastes through a tunnel in the mountains.
- In east Manuk, talk to the Entrance Manager, (/navi manuk 321/182) who lets you into the tunnel.
- Note: At this point, You will have access to .
- Journey through the dungeon to reach El Dicastes Field, and continue on to the top of the map, where the Guard will let you in the city.
- Head through the north portal and at the top of the next map (/navi dicastes02 120/235) enter the doors.
- Inside, talk to the Adventure Clerk and register, and receive a .
- (Optional) Kareka inside the El Dicastes Factory (dicastes01 96, 257) will enchant the three hidden slots of the Light of El Dicastes. See Light of El Dicastes Enchants.