The Royal Banquet
From iRO Wiki
- 1 The Royal Banquet
- 2 Destroyed Prontera
- 3 Underground Prison
The Royal Banquet
Learning About the Families
- Talk to the Royal Errand Boy that can be found in Prontera, Juno, and (more?).
- Help him, and he will invite you to the Royal Banquet in Prontera Castle.
- He will give you a .
- Talk with Chamberlain Bell at the entrance of Prontera Castle.
- Walk to the west wing and into your private room
- The following can be done in any order, but is easiest if you do it in the order of this guide (saves on walking) Also note that /navi doesn't work right now:
. Talk to Belle and find out that a ritual needs to take place to replace the sudden death of the previous king.
- Heines Family: Walk to the room just north of your private room.
. Talk to Peter and find out he will be the Heine candidate which makes Nyhill jealous.
- Leave the room and walk a bit north. Nyhill and Skia will start a conversation about being the shadow of Peter and the Heine family.
- Nerius Family: Travel north to the next room in the west corridor and find Spica Nerius
- Led by women, the Nerius family is not interested in the throne. Erich is the candidate and is hanging out in the banquet hall.
- Walther Family: Walk to the furthest room in the west corridor and talk to Ian Walther
- Walk around until you trigger "Mysterious Person" from the Richards appears and starts a dialog box. He's nervous that someone will find out they're going to kill Ernst, Geoborg candidate.
- Talk to Isenhonor Walther and he'll tell you about the Guardian Knights. He'll tell you his manor is in Alberta. [Side Quest follows]
- They don't participate in the Royal Assembly because of "unfortunate incident" that Isenarm was killed by the Geoborg (GMs check spelling?) heir.
- Wigner Family: Walk back to the red carpet at the entrance and go east instead this time. Go past the hoard of NPCs outside the room and talk to Levuiere Wigner
- Talk to Jurgen in the back of the room and he'll introduce you to his siblings.
- The kids then tell you to have tea with Levuiere Wigner and learn about their relationship with their children.
- (Sidequest) Go back and talk with Katrin and find out she lost a jewelery box. They believe the maid took it. This will start the sidequest.
- The Wigner family apparently founded the kingdom of Rune Midgard, and Jurgen is very fashion-concious. The parents prefer Katrin if she wasn't a girl, and Isaac is the most "Wigner-like."
- Richard Family: Travel to the second room and speak with Butler for the Richards
- Talk with Po, and you can choose whether or not you've heard of the Richard warrior.
- Choose [I'll Try] if you want to do [some monster-hunting sidequest]. Then talk to the Butler and select a race of monsters to hunt. Kill 50 monsters of that race that are level 140 or higher.
- As the military leaders, the Richards have been training to take down Satan Morroc.
- Geoborg Family: Walk north to the middle room in the east corridor and you'll be stopped by the two bodyguards. After the Queen Catherine Geoborg lets you pass, talk to her
- Talk to Bodyguard Jerad (the blonde) and he'll tell you that the Queen's sister, Scarlet Jaha, is in the banquet hall.
- Descendants of Tristan I, Ernst now is the candidate for the ritual.
- Roegenburg Family: Travel to the last room in the east corridor and talk to Maximilian Roegenburg
- Speak to Wolf Roegenburg and you will be introduced to Agnes and Myer. Myer and Wolf argue.
- Wolf asks you to talk with Isaac Wigner (Side Quest)
- Helmut is the candidate. There was blue text in the Myer/Wolf argument that may be important.
- Return to your private room and speak with Chamberlain Bell to receive 10 .
- Proceed to the Banquet Hall at the end of the red carpet. You'll overhear a conversation with two NPCs that pop up outside Nyhill's room.
- Once in the Banquet Hall, walk to the foot of the stairs on the right and speak with Skia Nerius or Spica Nerius . Complicated royal things are discussed as Violeta appears.
- Nyhill becomes mysteriously drunk off of very light champagne and returns to his room. Follow him
- Return to just outside Nyhill's room until the previous NPCs pop up and start a dialog. You hear that they drugged Nyhill, and then Skia Nerius appears and the two disappear.
- Go inside Nyhill's room and walk around the entrance until Skia and Nyhill appear. Listen to their conversation.
- Return to your private room and talk with Belle. The Court Mage Nillem will appear and then transport you to the Room of Consciousness.
Ritual of Blessing Instance
- Talk with the two NPCs at the spawn point and they tell you to sit next to Po Richard and behind Ernst Geoborg. Walk at (106/77) to initiate the ceremony.
- An intruder comes in, attacks Peter, and demands the Ymir's Heart. Then spawns 3 (verify) very weak monsters (any class can kill by melee). Nyhill will heal you for 9999 and give you Kyrie Eleison if you [walk near him] (verify?)
- Once all are defeated, talk to Kronecker Heine at the altar. He'll send all the families away (if you hadn't already talked to them)
After the Ritual
- Once outside the instance, talk to Ian Walther. They suspect that you are involved. Tera Gloria and the Star of Blessing was stolen. Nyhill eventually confesses to telling someone about the ritual while he was drunk earlier.
- Talk to Mage Nillem
- Talk to Lindt the Librarian and see that there's magical blank pages in the book.
- Talk to Mage Nillem again as he discovers some magic like the Dimensional Crack. He tells you to talk to the crusader to leave.
- After being transported to the prison, talk with Overwatcher Terketh to be let out.
- Return to your private room and talk to Chamberlain Bell to find a message for you. As well (?) as the Nerius family wanting you to visit.
- Go north to the third room in the west corridor and talk to Spica Nerius (who is actually Skia in disguise). You can only talk to her when she is the only NPC in the room. If the other two are in there, you'll have to wait/make them disappear.
- Enter the room immediately south (the Heine's) and talk to Kronecker G. Heine. He will give you 20 as he tells you to work with Mage Nillem.
Room of Consciousness Instance
- Talk to Fenrir at the entrance.
- Walk up to the altar, and talk to Iris. They find a Ymir Heart piece, as a small number of mildly weak skeletons appear (12k HP or so).
- There are two waves of Enhanced Skeletons.
- Once the waves of monsters are done, speak with Iris (or Bijou?).
- It will spawn a Renovated Amdarais. It isn't that hard to defeat.
- Talk to Iris once its defeated, and then Bijou will attack you herself. She'll attack you with a very weak version of herself. Then she will attack again with her normal boss self.
- Note: You can lure the monsters to Iris and Fenrir, and they will do a small portion of damage to the bosses. (Solo instance I believe)
Known Bijou boss drops:
- Black Dyestuffs
- Valkyrie's Power Fragment
- After you exit the instance, talk to Mage Nillem and after a conversation, he will transport you to Destroyed Prontera. You can also walk to the portal down the hall to the left.
- Talk to the [people] and discover the missing pages now that you've been to the past.
- Go to Nerius's room and talk to Spica Nerius to find out that Skia went to visit Nyhill in his room during his probation. (Not sure if important dialog yet)
Wolf & Isaac's Dealings
- (Forgot where the first step starts. I believe it happens when you're talking to Wolf Roegenburg in the much earlier steps)
- Isaac tells you that Wolf must really trust you and gives you to give to Wolf. Then Isaac mentions a rumor around Prontera about ____.
- Give Wolf Roegenburg the business item, and he tells you that the box is password protected. The password is 1618
- Once you unlock the box, you pass along the message about the rumors going around Prontera. You're asked to investigate more by asking young children in Prontera.
- Go to the South-East of Prontera and talk to the three kids.
- They want compensation for telling you the story:: Hunt 33 Majoruros, 12 , and to borrow a book from the royal library.
- Travel to the library by walking through the portal in the southeast corner of the Banquet Hall and speak with Uptight Librarian by the stairs.
- She asks for your library card, but since you are the Adventurer, she will give you the book. She asks questions about the banquet:
- Not sure if the answers matter
- Why is there a banquet
- How many royal families attended?
- Who did not show up?
- She will give you . (Cmon WarpPortal, can we keep our spelling consistent?)
- Return to the Kiddos in southeast Prontera. The rumor is below. The Roegenburg family had a mysterious death/murdering of four children.
- If Helmut Roegenburg becomes a king, a war will break out. Helmut will invade the country where his parents were killed and try to unify the continent. The second son is doing business to fund the war.
- Returning to Wolf Roegenburg in the castle, you tell the family a softer version of the story. Myer admits to having spread the rumor himself, due to everyone having different agendas and viewpoints. It seems the rumor is mostly true. The family argues amongst themselves, and Wolf then gives you to give to Isaac Wigner.
- Isaac reads the document aloud; Wolf is going to shift his business away from war. Isaac respects his decision.
- Return to Wolf Roegenburg and he decides to pursing business. Maximilian will then tell you the true story
- The parents of the four children gave birth to Agnes and went to a neighboring country. Monsters attacked them, and they were blocked from bringing soldiers across country lines.
- At the end of the story, Maximilian wants you to bring back Helmut who is near the border with Schwaltzvalt. He gives you which will instantly transport you to Prontera.
- Find Helmut and his soldiers one map north of Al De Baran by the water . He has given up the unification war and instead working on defending the people. Helmut asks you to tell Wolf that he will transfer his heirship to him.
- Return to Maximilian Roegenburg and relay Helmut's message. Wolf then wants you to deliver a message to Myer.
- Ask the Kiddos in Prontera where you can find Myer. He appears and you tell him the message.
- Tell Maximilian Roegenburg that Myer will visit after the banquet. Wolf will reward you with 10
The Dress Dilemma
- Talk to Agnes Roegenburg and find out since Myer left, she doesn't know who her date for the banquet is. She wants to be prepared for any situation and has hired a seamstress.
- Bring Agnes 3 and 50 . (Another WarpPortal fail on their quest text)
- Give her the items to receive 4
The Maid and the Jewelry Box
- Talk to Katrin Wigner and she says she lost something like a jewelery box. They believe it might have been taken by the maid. This is the same step as 4.3 above.
- Travel to the north and then west of the banquet hall to reach the kitchen. The maid is in the back of the room .
- She starts to become very defensive. If you help her clean the kitchen, she may remember if someone else was in the room. She gives you 3 . Clean the mold on walls, then the grease, and finally the floor.
- Walk up to the corner of the room and the sponge will come alive! Or click the Dark and Damp Wall which is right on the basket of bread on the right. It says you also need 1 and 1 (Incorrectly spelled. Thanks GMs.)
- After cleaning the mold, walk down to the cooking pots and the second sponge will come alive. Bring an 1 and 1 to the Sticky Wall on the top cooking pot. It may take a few times to scrub it off, but it wont require additional ingredients.
- Walk in front of the big fireplace to the left of the Maid. The last sponge requires 1 and 1 . Click on Pitch-black Floor on the left corner of the fireplace, underneath the barrel. You will likely offend the sponge in your cleaning technique, but keep trying until it's clean.
- The maid alludes to the furniture delivery person being the one who took the jewelry box. Find Furniture Deliveryman in the southwest corner of Prontera . He becomes worried then defensive that you're suspecting him.
- After a long hard day moving furniture, he's become hungry and wants 3 . After you bring him the items, he will mention that the Guard Gate checked him when he left the castle.
- Return to Jurgen Wigner in the castle and tell him the way people have perceived Katrin. She flips out at Jurgen for, essentially, his looks. We find out Isaac actually took the box. Katrin storms off and Isaac and Jurgen decide that she would like 1
and 10 .
- Sea Stones will automatically appear in your inventory by chance when you defeat one.
- After getting bringing the items to Jurgen and Isaac, they give it to their sister. You'll be rewarded with 10 and knowing you brought three siblings closer together.
Jurgen and the Maid
- I believe the Maid and the Jewelry Box section above is the prerequisite.
- Catch up with Jurgen Wigner and the maid comes in hoping to clean. She leaves because there are people inside the room. Jurgen becomes infatuated with her and has you deliver a letter to her.
- Bring the letter to the Maid in the kitchen. She becomes overwhelmed and wants you to return the letter. She tells you her name is Mary and that she has personal reasons for turning him down.
- Jurgen's motto is try three time, once to begin, second to confirm, and third to try and give up. He wants to reuse his gift to his sister, so he wants you to hunt 15 and bring 1 .
- Give those items to Maid who appreciates the beauty of the gifts. But just like in a soap opera, the maid isn't the maid from the previous quest; it's her BROTHER! The first maid ran off and he had to cover her job so he became a maid. (Kudos to kRO for implying same-sex love)
- Return to Jurgen Wigner and tell him that the maid hasn't fully accepted his heart. He wants you to return every day to assure the maid of his love. He rewards you with 4 .
- Quest is available again at 6am the next day.
- Either there's more side quests here, or talk to the Chief Guard in the center of the Soldiers. He wants you to rescue the villagers in distress.
- The first person is near what is PvP inn which is east of the fountain.
- Shelter is in top right (church). Turn in a Worn-Out Belt to Cathedral Knight to be healed for 9999
- Shelter in the bottom left (73|93)
- Shelter is in top left (Knight guild) (49|342)
Search Sector G
- Get quest (forgot where)
- Find the Dark Lord-looking npc. He wants you to bring him a feather.
- Return to him with [a feather] and be rewarded with 4