|Cast Delay:||ASPD Based|
|(Rogue) Gank Lv. 4, Mug Lv. 4|
Strike a target from behind its back with a stab that cannot be avoided.
- Can be performed from Hide.
- Never misses target, unless the target is under Cicada Skin Shed/Illusionary Shadow (Ninja) or Kaupe (Soul Linker).
- Damage is affected by cards and element.
- Can be used with bows, but damage will be halved.
- Can not be used if the foe turns its backside away from the caster.
- There is a glitch where if performed from below the foe, coming out of Hide - although being hard to achieve - it can be used repetitively and without delay until the target moves.
Back Stab, once one of the strongest skills, has been reduced in usefulness considerably due to a position/sprite bug in maps, in which the game couldn't identify the "back" of a target. Originally it could be performed repetitively without much of a delay when standing behind an opponent's back, which was conform to the direction they've last moved into, not the direction their characters were actually facing.
The first skill fix, the skill was made more accurate, which meant the caster had to use it from the foe's actual backside, which could be avoided by turning with shift+click or /bingbing or /bangbang. The second fix later, a 1 second fixed delay was added to the skill, instead of basing it on ASPD.
Finally, it's been made so that the foe turns their backside after each strike and removed the delay, which made performing the skill in PvM a hassle, and using it repeatedly in PvP on other players nearly impossible for those who don't know how to do it. Also, Back Stab would do half the amount of damage it normally does to when used with a Bow class weapon.
|Rogue & Stalker|
|Back Stab • Close Confine • Divest Armor • Divest Helm • Divest Shield • Divest Weapon • Double Strafe • Gank • Haggle • Intimidate • Mug • Piece • Remove Trap • Remover • Scribble • Sightless Mind • Slyness • Snatch • Stalk • Sword Mastery • Vulture's Eye|
|Counter Instinct • Full Divestment • Preserve • |
|Quests||Rogue Job Change Guide • Rogue Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||Bow • Dagger • One Handed Sword|