|(Rogue) Snatch Lv. 5|
Enable the use of the last skill that was inflicted by an enemy. Intimidate`s skill level affects the level of the remembered skill that the Rogue can use. For example, if a Rogue is hit by Bash Lv.10, but the Rogue has only learned Intimidate Lv.5, the Rogue can only use Bash Lv.5 through the Intimidate skill.
List of copyable skills usable by Rogues/Stalkers
- Swordman: Bash, Magnum Break
- Knight: Bowling Bash
- Crusader: Grand Cross, Holy Cross, Shield Boomerang, Smite
- Mage: Cold Bolt, Fire Ball, Fire Bolt, Fire Wall, Frost Diver, Lightning Bolt, Napalm Beat, Soul Strike, Thunderstorm
- Wizard: Earth Spike, Fire Pillar, Frost Nova, Heaven's Drive, Jupitel Thunder, Lord of Vermilion, Meteor Storm, Sightrasher, Storm Gust, Water Ball
- Sage: Earth Spike, Heaven's Drive
- Thief: Envenom, Sand Attack, Stone Fling
- Assassin: Venom Splasher, Venom Knife
- Rogue: Back Stab, Double Strafe
- Acolyte: Heal, Holy Light, Ruwach
- Monk: Guillotine Fist, Occult Impaction, Raging Trifecta Blow, Throw Spirit Sphere
- Priest: Aspersio, B.S Sacramenti, Magnus Exorcismus, Resurrection, Sanctuary, Turn Undead
- Gear Skills: Tomahawk Throwing
- Can only copy skills that damage the Rogue/Stalker directly.
- Copyable skills are those of 1-1, 2-1, 2-2 Classes.
- Can not be used with skills exclusive to monsters, ex: Property Attacks.
- Can not be used with Transcendent skills, ex: Soul Destroyer
- Can copy certain skills that are performed at a higher level by monsters than their player variant would allow. Ex.: Water Ball Lv.10, Claymore Trap Lv.10
- Can not copy Blessing and Increase AGI, even though they do 1 damage to the player due to the monster only skill Change Undead.
- Copying Jupitel Thunder Lv.10 does not work with as described on the card.
- Copying Heal Lv.10 does not work with as described on the card.
- Tomahawk Throwing is currently the only non-naturally learned skill that is copyable by Intimidate.
- Only copyable by wearing Undead property (Evil Druid Carded) armor.
- Copyable while hiding.
- Only usable when in the Fury Status, which is obtainable for stalkers using a Ring of Flame Lord
- In pre-niffelheim servers, Resurrection can be used without gems or sp cost.
- Copies the level of Heal that Sanctuary used.
- At the time of implementation, the hide effect applied by Haze Slasher via Intimidate was actually Cloaking, granting Rogues improved movement speed while so hidden, and retaining all of the advantages of Stalk.
|Rogue & Stalker|
| 2nd Class
|Back Stab • Close Confine • Divest Armor • Divest Helm • Divest Shield • Divest Weapon • Double Strafe • Gank • Haggle • Intimidate • Mug • Piece • Remove Trap • Remover • Scribble • Sightless Mind • Slyness • Snatch • Stalk • Sword Mastery • Vulture's Eye|
| Counter Instinct • Full Divestment • Preserve • |
|Quests||Rogue Job Change Guide • Rogue Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||Bow • Dagger • One Handed Sword|