From iRO Wiki Classic
|Cast Delay:||ASPD Based|
|Knock Back:||(4+Skill Level) cells cells|
|(Crusader) Guard Lv. 5|
|Level||ATK||Knock Back||Stun Chance|
- Requires user to have a shield equipped.
- The knock back is disabled in WoE.
- Smite carries status effects. Items or cards that have a chance to Stun enemies while attacking them stack with Smite's chance to Stun.
- Smite is not effective if its caster is mounted on a Peco Peco but does not have Cavalier Mastery maxed, since its delay is affected by ASPD.
- A great skill to use to knock people out of Pneuma, also because it gives players awful position lag, making it difficult for them to recast Pneuma. It can also be used to knock players out of Sacrifice's range, but may be difficult if the caster does not have a Peco Peco. Otherwise, it's obviously useful for stunning opponents.
|Crusader & Paladin|
| 2nd Class
|Cavalier Mastery • Cure • Defending Aura • Demon Bane • Divine Protection • Faith • Grand Cross • Guard • Heal • Holy Cross • Peco Peco Ride • Resistant Souls • Sacrifice • Shield Boomerang • Shrink • Smite • Spear Mastery • Spear Quicken|
|Battle Chant • Gloria Domini • Martyr's Reckoning • Rapid Smiting|
|Quests||Crusader Job Change Guide • Crusader Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|