Jump to navigation Jump to search
|SP Cost:||(30 + (Skill level*7))|
|Cast Time:||3 seconds (Uninterruptable)|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Area of Effect:||Cross-Shape|
|(Crusader) Faith Lv. 10, Holy Cross Lv. 6|
Summons a Grand Cross around the caster, damaging the caster and enemies with Holy property waves. The skill lasts for 0.9 seconds, during which time the caster is immobilized.
|Level||ATK (%)||SP Cost|
- Damage formula is: (ATK+MATK)* (100% + 40*skill lvl%)
- The damage Grand Cross deals against enemies is not affected by:
- Things that affect the damage are:
- Part 1:
- This damage dealt to caster is based on damage done to targets. It is of element: Holy and race: Demi Human. Therefore damage can be reduced with Holy (i.e. Angeling carded armor will negate it) reduction, Demi Human reduction (i.e. Thara frog card), DEF, or MDEF. In the same manner, wearing Shadow or Undead armor increases the damage done to the caster.
- Part 2:
- 20% HP is lost every cast regardless of reductions. It is part of the casting cost of Grand Cross.
- Grand Cross hits 1-5 times, depending highly on position and movement of enemy/enemies.
- When one or more monsters are on a single cell of GC, the number of hits are reduced by 1 per monster (to a minimum of one hit to one monster).
- Grand Cross does not work when wearing a Golden Thief Bug Card.
|Crusader & Paladin|
|Cavalier Mastery • Cure • Defending Aura • Demon Bane • Divine Protection • Faith • Grand Cross • Guard • Heal • Holy Cross • Peco Peco Ride • Resistant Souls • Sacrifice • Shield Boomerang • Shrink • Smite • Spear Mastery • Spear Quicken|
|Battle Chant • Gloria Domini • Martyr's Reckoning • Rapid Smiting|
|Quests||Crusader Job Change Guide • Crusader Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|
|Weapons||One Handed Sword • Spear • Two Handed Sword|