High Speed Cart Ram
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|High Speed Cart Ram|
|Cast Delay:||ASPD Based|
|(Merchant) Mammonite Lv. 10, (Blacksmith) Hammer Fall Lv. 5, (Mastersmith) Cart Boost Lv. 1|
High Speed Cart Ram (HSCR) can only be casted during the Cart Boost status initiated through the Cart Boost skill. Spend an amount of Zeny determined by skill level to smash a Pushcart into an enemy, causing damage and possibly inflicting the Stun status. This skill's level and the amount of weight carried in the Pushcart affect the damage inflicted with High Speed Cart Ram.
|Level||ATK (Weight/%)||Zeny Cost||Stun Chance|
Current damage formula:
(ATK * [Cart Weight/(16-skill level)])% * Elemental Modifer
Current formula using Power-Thrust or Maximum Power-Thrust, damage formula is now:
(ATK * ([Cart Weight/(16-skill level)]+25 or 100)%) * Elemental Modifer
- ONLY cards that add ATK increase High Speed Cart Ram's damage. Race/Size (ignoring the ATK gained from Size cards) cards and Turtle General cards do not add any damage.
- When cast with Power-Thrust activated, damage becomes ( 1333.33 + 25 )%, for a total of 1358% damage. NOTE: 1333.33 is the round down to 2 digits from cart weight of 8000 / 6
- When cast with Maximum Power-Thrust activated, damage becomes ( 1333.33 + 100 )%, for a total of 1433% damage. NOTE: 1333.33 is the round down to 2 digits from cart weight of 8000 / 6
- Target's VIT and stun resistance will reduce the chance that the target will become stunned.
- Damage is reduced by target's DEF, VIT (unless otherwise noted, i.e. if the player is wielding an Ice Pick or Combat Knife) and other reduction gear.
- This is a melee skill - it is blocked by Safety Wall, although the chance to inflict stun will bypass Safety Wall.
- High Speed Cart Ram can miss based on the player's hit and the target's flee. However, when the skill "misses", a small damaged hit is still guaranteed from Weaponry Research. This means the player will always have a chance to stun their opponent whether their attack "misses" or deals full damage.
Works/damage increases with:
- Ice Pick
- Combat Knife
- Endows (HSRC takes on the element of your weapon)
- +ATK cards/equipment
- STR, DEX, LUK
- ASPD (only for damage per second, DPS)
- Player's weapon ATK + upgrades
Not compatible with:
- The Sign
- Shattering Strike
- Status weapons, including Sword/Mailbreakers
- ATK increasing equipment that is not raw ATK (i.e. Race cards, Masquerade, Zealotous Mask)