Parties are small groups of players (maximum of 12) for the purpose of easier leveling and companionship. To create a party, use the /organize "Name" command. You must have the Novice Basic Skill level 7 to create a party. Players can join a party at any level. The person who creates the party becomes the Party Leader. The Party Leader can remotely invite people to the party (they don't have to be on the same screen or even the same map) using the /invite command. (Usage: /invite "<name>")
Item setup can only be set when the party is created. If you want to change this, the party will have to be remade.
- Each Take - Items can be picked up first by the person that killed the monster.
- Party Share - Items can be equally picked up by all party members.
- Individual - Items picked up go to the person that picked it up.
- Shared - Items picked up randomly go to one of the party members.
- Each Take - Party members only gain EXP for monsters they do damage to.
- Even Share - Party members share EXP. I.E if a wizard is sharing with a Priest and Monk, the experience gained by the monsters killed by all three will be equally distributed between the three of them. Only people within ten Base Levels of each other can share (Example: Level 91, Level 89, Level 98 could share with each other)
|Levels||Experience (Quest Table) • Base Level (Base EXP Chart • Base EXP Quests) • Job Level (Job EXP Chart • Job EXP Quests) • Party System • Guild Level • Homunculus Level|
|Leveling Spots (Mage Leveling • Crusader Leveling • Rogue Leveling • Stalker Leveling • Wizard Leveling)|