Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Changes At:||Training Grounds|
|Number of Skills:||1|
|Total Skill Points:||9|
|Total Quest Skills:||2|
The Novice is the starting point for all characters in Ragnarok Online. When you create a new character, you may choose from different Hairstyles and Hair colors. Novices do not incur any EXP penalty upon death, and regain 50% HP when respawning. You may also choose which starting Stats to have. Once Job Level 10, Novices can change into one of the following First Classes:
Alternatively, they can choose to become one of the Expanded Classes:
- Talk to the very first NPC twice next where you spawn.
- Talk to the guard inside the building, choose Apply for training ground.
- Talk to the Crusader, choose first option until levels are gained.
- Talk to the Blacksmith. When asked to use Novice Potion, use it for +1 base level. When asked to equip Novice Slippers, equip it for +1 base level.
- Talk to the Kafra. Only read the first two options for levels.
- Left NPC in combat field room.
- Right NPC in combat field room.
- In the training field, talk to the first NPC and choose "I want to fight tougher monsters!", then proceed to die to a random monster.
- Talk to the Right NPC in the combat field room again to gain +1 base level.
- Kill Spores to gain 11/10.
|Enables the use of Basic Interface Skills such as Trading, Kafra use and Chatroom and Party creation.||9||Passive|
|Consume 3 SP to restore 5 HP.||1||Supportive||4||First Aid Quest|
|Pretend to fall dead on the ground, becoming immune from all attacks from Players and monsters.||1||Supportive||4||Play Dead Quest|
|Skills||Basic Skill • First Aid • Play Dead|
|Quests||Novice Skill Quest • Training Grounds Novice Test|
|Weapons||Dagger • One Handed Sword|
|Classes of Ragnarok Online|
|Novice Class||Novice • High Novice • Super Novice|
|First Class||Acolyte • Archer • High First Class • Magician • Merchant • Swordman • Thief|
|Second Class||Priest • Monk • Hunter • Bard • Dancer • Wizard • Sage • Blacksmith • Alchemist • Knight • Crusader • Assassin • Rogue|
|Transcendent Second Class||High Priest • Champion • Sniper • Minstrel • Gypsy • High Wizard • Scholar • Mastersmith • Biochemist • Lord Knight • Paladin • Assassin Cross • Stalker|
|Expanded Class||Gunslinger • Ninja • TaeKwon Kid • TaeKwon Master • Soul Linker|