Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cast Delay:||Only for Guillotine Fist (2 seconds)|
|(Monk) Spiritual Cadence Lv. 2, Mental Strength Lv. 3, Guillotine Fist Lv. 3|
Instantly transports player to targeted spot, providing no obstacle exists between the caster and the destination. Each cast consumes 1 Spirit Sphere, except if the user is under the Fury condition (in which case it will use none).
- There is a delay of 2 seconds when using a casted Guillotine Fist immediately after Snap.
- Snap will only move the player to a location the player would have been capable of walking to in a straight line. It will be blocked by Ice Wall, for example.
- Players do not count as an obstacle. Monks can Snap their way through crowds of people or even directly behind a player.
- The caster will be completely unaffected by any obstacles in the way when moving with Snap. Fire Walls will not be harmful. Neither will Traps.
- Snapping away will save the user from AoE skills, but will not release them from most single-target skills, even if they have moved all the way off the screen from the attacker (unless the attacker no longer has a line of sight to the caster). An exception is that Snap can release the player from Fiber Lock.
- Despite the "moving" animation, the character does not really take any time at all to Snap. The slight delay that may be encountered is simply lag, and the movement is truly instant.