Traditional Weapon Quest
|Traditional Weapon Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||200+, 20+ , 10+ , 1+|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Step 7 of Dewata Legend Quest|
|Quest Reward(s):||Ability to enchant the weapon and create more|
1. Speak with Gatti (dew_fild01, 127 240) near the gate of the Jati Tribe entrance.
2. Gatti doesn't know the name of the place. Answer "Dewata Island" when he asks. After that, he will laugh at you and say you're crazy.
- Note: He will check whether you have been certified by the Jati Tribe. So therefore you need to finish at least step 7 of Dewata Legend Quest. You don't need to have the Shining Feather of Cendrawasih in order to advance further.
3. Gatti will then tell you about an old lost blue print of a traditional weapon he found in Dewata. He will ask you to gather 100to create it.
4. Speak to him after collecting the required number of item and he will just create a handle of the weapon from the items you gathered. Obtain a Keris Hilt.
- Note: Do not lose the hilt or you will have to repeat step 3.
5. To complete the weapon, talk to him again and he will ask you to bring 100, 20 and 10 .
6. Bring the items including the Keris Hilt to Gatti and he will finalize the weapon. Receive a.
After you've done the initial quest, you can create as many you as wish. Just to talk to Whitesmith Gatti and bring him the required materials.
1. Talk to him after you've done the initial quest. Tell him you need another weapon.
2. He will then ask you to collect 50 Comodo Leathers and 1 Log to create a new hilt.
3. To finish the weapon, he ask you to collect 70 Comodo Leathers, 20 Steel and 10 Oridecons.
- You can make more than 1 hilt as long as you don't have it on your inventory. To finish the weapon, same procedure applies.
After completing the weapon, you can ask Gatti to further enhance the capabilities of the weapon. He will ask you for 100,000 Zeny for each enchantment attempt. The same restrictions and guidelines for Hidden Enchant applies for this one. He can add MATK, ATK, DEF, FLEE, CRIT, MDEF, HP, SP and also Stat bonuses on the 2 hidden slots of the weapon. Success rates, possible enchantments on attempts still need to be confirmed.
|AGI||+1 ~ +5|
|DEF||+3 • +6 • +9 • +12|
|DEX||+1 ~ +5|
|INT||+1 ~ +5|
|LUK||+1 ~ +5|
|MATK||+2% • +3%|
|Max HP||+100 • +200 • +300 • +400 • +500|
|Max SP||+50 • +100 • +150|
|Mdef||+2 • +4 • +6 • +8|
|STR||+1 ~ +5|
|VIT||+1 ~ +5|
|Crit||+5 • +7|
|ATK||+2% • +3%|
|MDEF||+2 • +4 • +6 • +8 • +10|
|FLEE||+6 • +12|
- Note: The content above may vary based on game updates.