Hunter Job Change Guide
1. Go to the Hunter Guild on Payon Field 10 (pay_fild10 (148, 252)) (which is situated 2 maps east, and 1 south of Payon). Talk with the guildmaster, Sherin, and apply to become a hunter.
Sherin tells you that candidates are required to pass three tests before they can become a hunter.
2. The first test is a personality assessment. The following are the answers to the test:
3. Talk with the Guild Receptionist, "Demon Hunter", on the left, who tells you that the second test consists of gathering items to make arrows. Gather the items he requests, then talk with him again.
Demon Hunter will request one of the following sets of items, chosen randomly:
4. Talk with Sherin again, who instructs you to meet another guild member in Payon to take the final test.
Tip: Bring enough healing items to recover all of your HP at least once for the final test.
5. Go to the building in Payon situated to the east of the central castle (payon (185, 233)). Enter the first room on your right, then talk with the guild member and ask to take the final test.
The guild member will give you 200 Silver Arrows and transfer you to a waiting room. Walk forward and the examiner will explain the test to you.
The test area is a maze populated with Porings, Zombies, Archer Skeletons, and Mummies, and scattered with puddles of water. You are required to complete three objectives in order and within 3 minutes to pass the test:
All of the monsters will die once the required number of target monsters have been killed.
The six target monsters are comprised of:
The switch is located at the center of the maze, and can be activated by clicking it. The exit is located in the north.
Tip: You can activate the switch from a distance; you don't need to stand next to it.
You will fail the test if any of the following happens:
When you are ready to begin the test, enter the receptionist's chat room and wait until you are transferred to the test area.
6. You are awarded a Necklace of Wisdom as proof of passing the final test.
7. Return to the Hunter Guild. Give the Necklace of Wisdom to Sherin and she will make you a hunter.
Tip: Before leaving the area, exit the Hunter Guild and kill enough monsters to learn Falconry Mastery, then return to the Hunter Guild and rent a falcon from the Falcon Breeder in the right wing of the building.