|SP Cost:||(7 + (Skill level*3))|
|Cast Time:||1.5 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||1 second|
|Range:||5 + Vulture's Eye cells|
|Area of Effect:||3x3|
|(Hunter) Falconry Mastery Lv. 1|
Blitz Beat uses the Falcon to attack an enemy and all surrounding foes within a 3*3 cell area. When casted manually, enemies within a 3*3 cell area around the target will receive the same amount of damage as the targeted enemy. This skill will also go off passively.
|Number of Hits||1||2||3||4||5|
- Requires a Falcon.
- Blitz Beat is always neutral element but will bypass Raydric cards in PvP if elemental arrows are equipped.
- Damage is based on INT, DEX, and Steel Crow.
- Steel Crow adds 6 points per level, up to 60.
- Each hit delivers: 80 + 6*(Steel Crow lvl) + 2*Floor(INT/2) + 2*Floor(DEX/10)
- Cards increasing ATK will not affect the damage of Blitz Beat and it will not inflict status ailments.
- Blitz Beat will bypass Guard.
- Blitz Beat will bypass Defending Aura in PvP and WoE.
- Only set off from normal attacks with a bow. Attacking with skills, daggers, or fists will not trigger it.
- May be triggered even if the attack misses or is blocked by a skill. Basically, a chance for every arrow.
- For every 3 points of LUK there is an additional 1% chance Auto-Blitz Beat will be triggered.
- Does not consume SP, has no cast time, and has no cast delay.
- Auto-Blitz may occur during a cast delay.
- The number of times Auto-Blitz Beat will hit its enemy depends on the level of Blitz Beat and the job level of the character. Job levels 1-9 allow it to hit up to one time, while job levels 40+ allow the maximum of 5 hits if level 5 Blitz Beat is attained.
- The damage dealt is divided by the number of enemies Auto-Blitz Beat hits. For example, if it hits 3 enemies at once each enemy would receive 1/3 of the damage.
|Hunter & Sniper|
| 2nd Class
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes • Falcon Assault • Focused Arrow Strike • Wind Walker|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough|