Author Topic: The Rogue Thread - Classic Edition  (Read 15566 times)

Offline ZarethKnyght

• View Profile
Re: Build Help! Rogue Edition
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2012, 04:05:12 PM »
Yea..you're probably right Boni...but I kinda got addicted to the power of the rental Rudra bow and took DEX a bit higher than originally planned. It's at 64 base right now and have +8 total. Might just leave it like that instead of rounding it up to 80. At least I can still steal well..now to figure out how to get Bowling Bash.

Offline ayman

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2012, 07:17:27 PM »
Quote from: Where's Waldo?;1271149
i never said i reset my stats

but you wrote just reset when woe comes out

Offline ZarethKnyght

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2012, 07:39:03 PM »
I think he meant that he'll reset his skill set so it doesn't have snatch when WoE comes out.

btw, is there any PVP at all yet?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 07:39:34 PM by ZarethKnyght »

Offline ayman

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2012, 02:39:06 AM »
Quote from: ZarethKnyght;1271292
I think he meant that he'll reset his skill set so it doesn't have snatch when WoE comes out.

ahhh herp derp!

Offline Zombie

• View Profile
    • http://rostory.org/love
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2012, 10:55:39 AM »
where should I level my 7x rogue? she's str/agi and I have a buff slave

w/ buffs
70 str
9x agi
50 dex
216 flee

alligators are kinda sparse on the map I'm leveling on (I dont think classic has the other papuchica forest map yet) so the exp is kinda slow :/

I have enough mats to make 2 elemental daggers but idk which ones would be best for now

Offline Atea

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2012, 11:27:51 AM »
Tried TI surface with fire and earth?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 12:25:39 PM by Atea »

Offline Pantsu

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2012, 11:33:17 AM »
I'd say TI surface, but the new seals/sea otters might be better since you can focus on one element.
You can call me Brian Boitano.

Offline Zombie

• View Profile
    • http://rostory.org/love
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2012, 12:02:10 PM »
I don't have enough hit for TI1 yet. so sad lol

I got hit real hard the last time I went to seals. I guess I'll get a swordfish card and try again!

Offline Flawless

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2012, 12:04:15 AM »
Quote from: ZarethKnyght;1271292

Yes, that is what I meant.

Offline Myrkur

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2012, 09:37:38 PM »
What would be better for woe a quad drops MG or a quad fabre MG? since CKs aren't out yet

Offline Zimran

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2012, 07:51:41 PM »
I was wondering if strip/bow hybrid is effective in Classic???
And what if it was a semi Crit build as well with tons of Agi?
Eh...

Offline Acyclicoak

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2012, 11:27:47 PM »
Ok so I started this in what seems like the post Renewal thread(new to these forums). I am making a gank Rogue. I already had his final stats calculated out. I just need help leveling my 43/32 thief. He is currently leveling in OD1...the exp is slow but even if i get mobbed by 4 orcs i barely get hit, and the drops seem to be worth it. I have alot of +7 gear, but my question after all of this is there a better place to level a thief at my level or just grind it out for another like 8 job levels to 40?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 11:28:42 PM by Acyclicoak »

Offline ayman

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2012, 02:57:45 AM »
TF2? sohee? sandman?

Offline Acyclicoak

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2012, 02:41:26 PM »
ok heres an update on my Thief. With the little time I have had to play lately, I only gained a few levels. I tried TF2, Sohee, and Sandman. TF2 wasn't making a profit, and died alot. Sohee I was breaking even everyonce in a while, and Sandman just was terrible.

I ran some stuff through a calc, and i found that I can do fairly well against desert wolves. However, I have no clue as to were they are at. I looked at a Pre-Renewal map and they said they were like 4 south of Prontera. I went there and couldn't find them. I tried to look up any other locations that they could be at and the only decent spawn map that showed up was Viens Fields. I don't think Viens has been implemented in iRO Classic yet, so if anyone could point me in the direction of were they would be at it would be great. I would reconsider Sohee if I had a heal slave or just another party member.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:41:50 PM by Acyclicoak »

Offline DSFARGEG

• View Profile
Re: The Rogue Thread - Classic Edition
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2013, 11:04:57 AM »
Currently I'm planning to make a WoE Stalker, however being the pserver scrub that I am, I am unsure whether or not my usual build would flourish in iRO's metagame. This because I'm only used to seeing bombers as main DPS and Champs and Sinxs to pick of any sheep that stray form the hurt. I know it can be viable in FE as a precaster, however I plan to make a frontline caster. Skills I will be using include MS, JT, and FW (which is what the ASPD is for).
Anyway, it would be a great help if you could comment on my build and possibly make any suggestions. Please keep in mind that the equipment is all hypothetical and most of it is as of yet unavailable, however I'm nowhere near transing my rogue anyway. The Stalactic Parade Hat + Sunnies + V. Armour are a necessity for stun immunity.

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?caCbLbiacazabbLbLabEcaapjfcKcKcKaalkea4aaaaaaqSe9d7e9uXiMcntpgCnEbClYbMlYbMeeeeaikkaabaaabkkaaaaaacbkaaahxaaqakkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabMkcgbWkaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaa

The garment card could also be changed for a Salamander, but I'm not counting on seeing one of those for a really long time.