2011 St. Patrick's Day Event
|2011 St. Patrick's Day Event|
|Quest Reward(s):||Ability to exchangeand for|
1. Talk with Agent York (Mysterious Man) in(213, 119), who explains that O'Riley has been kidnapped.
Note: The drop penalty applies to these monsters.
3. Return to Payon and talk with Agent York in(213, 119), who explains that V.I.P.E.R has set up an imitation Green Ale factory in the map next to Einbroch.
4. Investigate the buildings situated at the following locations onfor signs of O'Riley:
- (ein_fild09 93/239)
- (ein_fild09 183/57)
- (ein_fild09 266/328)
5. Walk onto the ship in the southwest ofand talk with O'Riley (cmd_fild07 73/118), who rewards you with a before fleeing from a Snakepentor that suddenly appears.
- The Snakepentors are duplicates of can still easily kill even high-level characters. You don't need to kill a Snakepentor to complete the quest. , which are weaker than the original but
- If O'Riley is not on the ship, walk along the gangplank and he will reappear.
After rescuing O'Riley, Agent York will offer to exchange gold and silver coins dropped by V.I.P.E.R. agents for:
- 3 Green Ale for 1
- 1 Green Ale for 1