2016 Halloween Event
From iRO Wiki
|2016 Halloween Event|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 20 |
|Item(s):|| 30 |
7th day reward:
Jack and Jack's Jakky Days
- Find the group of Ludes in town and walk near them. Listen to their conversation about Jakk.
Town Location Prontera /navi prontera 161/97 Payon /navi payon 188/103 Morroc /navi morroc 167/94
- They will warp you to Nifflheim. Listen to their conversation.
- They'll tell you to ask Jakk in the Plaza
- Walk South to the Plaza ( /navi niflheim 191/192 ) and talk to the Jakk heads until they tell you Jakk's location.
- (/navi niflheim 196/183 is possibly the pumpkin that advances the quest???
- Return to the Lude's group and talk to Hooroorong ( /navi niflheim 180/242 ).
- He will ask you to hunt 10 's, bring 10 , and 20 .
- After killing 10 Jakk's and bringing the required items, give them to Hororong ( /navi niflheim 177/242 ).
- They will reward you with 30 .
- Repeating this for 7 times will be rewarded a
- Note: To go back to Nifflheim, talk to the Bathory ( /navi moc_para01 174/33 ) in Eden Kitchen.
Jack and Jack's Cat
|2016 Halloween Event|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Jack and Jack's Jakky Days|
- Talk to Jakk ( /navi niflheim 172/244 ). His poor kitty is lost. Help him find his cat.
- He will ask you to bring a .
- Talk to him again and give him the Dry White Stem, he will thank you and tell you to talk to Hararong.
- Hararong ( /navi niflheim 169/240 ) will then say that Nibble might have seen the cat, and to talk to her.
- Talk to Nibble ( /navi niflheim 43/147 ). She says she saw something run by, but wasn't sure if it was the cat.
- Go out to the Vally of Gyoll 2 and talk to Shivering Jack ( /navi nif_fild02 367/243 ) by the portal. He saw the cat, but was too scared to catch it.
- Return to Jakk in Nifflheim. He thinks his cat went to Umbala because it likes fish.
- Travel to Umbala and talk to Shivering Researcher ( /navi umbala 113/287 ). The cat scared him as he said to go to Morroc!
- Speak to the Shivering Merchant ( /navi morocc 154/248 ) in north Morroc. Apparently she told a ghost how to walk to Alberta.
- Go to North Alberta and talk to the Shivering Cat Hand Merchant ( /navi alberta 45/239 ). It's just shivering because it's cold. But there's cats down by the harbor.
- Speak with the White Cat ( /navi alberta 198/50 ) and apparently it's protecting the pile of sand (it's totally it's litterbox...) behind it .
- Talk to the the Pile of Sand ( /navi alberta 199/51 ), and receive a . Poor kitty...
- Return to Jakk ( /navi niflheim 172/244 ) and show him the bones. He will give you
- Note: To go back to Nifflheim, talk to the Bathory in Eden Kitchen.