Summoner Event (2009/02/24) ~ (2009/03/10)
(Redirected from April Fool's Quest (2007/03/27) ~ (2007/04/03))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Summoner Event (2009/02/24) ~ (2009/03/10)|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||Varies (See Table Below)|
|Quest Reward(s):||Ability to fight an MVP|
- On the 3rd floor of the Geffen Tower, speak to Summoner (Summoner Geshalt).
- His summoning books have been stolen by Clepto-Cal and he needs them returned. He last saw Clepto-Cal headed for the castle to the west.
- At Glast Heim you will find Clepto-Cal at the following locations, players will either obtain a book or not, Clepto-Cal will summon a
if a player successfully obtains a book or a if the player does not obtain a book. After you find him at location 1, he will move to location 2, likewise from 2 to 3 and so on.
- note: it is not actually necessary to kill the monster Clepto-Cal summons.
- After his books are returned to him, speak to Summoner Geshalt again, he will display a list of MVPs to choose from (5 at a time).
- Selecting "I want a different mob." or "A different mob!" will display another set of MVP's.
- Selecting an MVP will display a list of items Geshalt will need to summon that MVP.
- After going through all 7 lists, a dialogue will pop up with the options "What do I care, jerk?" and "I'm so sorry!".
- Note: Players selecting "What do i care, jerk?" will receive an OBB and be killed by Geshalt and the quest will be over.
- After gathering and delivering the items needed for the desired MVP, talk to Geshalt again. If you wish to have friends come help, he will ask you to set a four digit password. Anyone you wish to have join you will need to click the NPC just north of Geshalt and enter your password to enter the room.
- Players will have 9 minutes to defeat the chosen MVP.