Card Desocketing is a way for players to remove slotted cards from their equipment.
How to Desocket CardsMalangdo (for Renewal) and in Prontera (for Restart).
- When an item is desocketed successfully, you get both the item and the card back intact.
- Any piece of equipment can be desocketed, including accessories and middle headgear.
- All enchantments are preserved in the card desocketing process, e.g. Darklord Essence. If the gear happens to be enchantable and resetting them is an option, doing an enchant reset will remove the Darklord Essence.
Richard's desocketing service can be paid for in one of four different ways:
- 1,000,000 zeny is the basic service fee, but has a high chance of failure.
- General Lubricant can be used to raise the chances of a successful desocketing.
- High Rank Lubricant can be used for an even greater chance of desocketing success.
- Silit Pong is the best lubricant on the market, and is reserved for MVP cards - 100% success guaranteed!
|High Ranked Lubricant||80%|
LubricantsLubricants help ease the separation between the item and its card. They can be purchased from the Special Vending Machine in Malangdo (for Renewal) and in Prontera (for RE:Start) for the following exchange rates:
|Lubricant|| Amount of
|| Amount of
Silvervine Fruits can be purchased from the Cash Shop in Silvervine Boxes. The boxes are able to be traded and vended, but not the fruits themselves.