From iRO Wiki
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 10 |
|Base Experience:|| |
|Quest Reward(s):||Einbroch Murder Quest|
- Inside the Einbroch Factory (the factory is located at the center bottom of the city , there is a friendly factory supervisor, Zelmeto .
- He'll talk about the hardship and understaffing in the factory. After deciding to help him, he suggests inspecting parts of the factory.
- He speaks of the parts that need examining. Check each one then return to him before checking the next.
- Zelmeto will talk to the manager and request that the parts be fixed. Head out the back entrance to the factory to find the big fat ugly Liotzburg
- He is the factory manager and reveals he's too stingy to use his money for the factory.
- Go inside and find Zelmeto again. Zelmeto can fix the broken parts if he has 20 (Metaling), 10 (Juperos, Teddy Bear or Metaling) and 10 (Old Stove or Remover in Biolabs).
- Give him the materials. After he fixes the part, he thanks the player and rewards them with some experience.
- [Gained Experience]
- Level 1-41 = 61
- Level 41-50 = 307
- Level 51-60 = 660
- Level 61-70 = 1,850
- Level 71-80 = 3,206
- Level 81-90 = 76,026
- Level 91-99 = 290,674