From iRO Wiki
(Redirected from High Jump)
|Fixed Cast Time:||[3 − (Skill Level / 2)] seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||[3 − (Skill Level / 2)] seconds|
|Range:||(Skill Level × 2) cells|
Leap (Alt: High Jump) is an Expanded class active skill available as TaeKwon Kid.
Leaps toward a targeted location to overcome obstacles.
|Level||Range||Cast Time (Fixed + Variable)|
|1||2||(2.5 + 2.5)s|
|2||4||(2.0 + 2.0)s|
|3||6||(1.5 + 1.5)s|
|4||8||(1.0 + 1.0)s|
|5||10||(0.5 + 0.5)s|
- This skill cannot be used in maps where PvP and WoE 1 maps. It cannot be used in WoE 2 castles either. are disabled, excluding
- If the targeted location is dead or inaccessible, this skill will fail.
- In PvP, using this skill will play the corresponding animation, but it will not move the user from its current cell.
Known Bugs & Glitches
- Spell Breaking this skill causes the user to be visually invisible for 3 ~ 5 seconds. However, the user will still take and inflict damage normally.
- If the guild leader is a TaeKwon class, once this skill is learned, the cast time of the leader's Urgent Call is doubled.