Lost Child Quest
From iRO Wiki
|Lost Child Quest|
|Quest Corequisite(s):||Steps 1 through 5 of the Rachel Sanctuary Quest|
|Base Experience:|| 90,000 (non-VIP)|
250,000 (non-VIP Level 123)
- Talk to Vincent Rachel and agree to help. on the second floor of the mansion in
- Go outside, and ask Logan about Phoebe; he directs you to Mr. Manson inside the house.
- Go back inside, and talk to Mr. Manson . He explains what he thinks happened, and sends you to talk to Jenny.
- Exit the house again, and talk to Jenny . Jenny gives more information and suggests checking the market.
- Talk to the Idle Merchant , who tells you he hasn't seen anyone and offers a rather disgusting "mock vegetable!"
- Talk to the other Idle Merchant , who tells you someone sent a message for you to come to the Ice Cave.
- Head to the Ice Cave (1 map right, 3 maps up from Rachel,) and talk to the Suspicious Man .
- He attempts to kill you (You lose half your HP), but fails. You both then realize Vincent set you up, and you go back to talk to him.
- Talk to Vincent, and he explains about his situation, and that Jenny is Phoebe's mother, but he can't marry her since there's an inherent class difference in the city.
- You offer to find his son and the jewel that was stolen.
- Talk to the Kid
the lower-right corner of the map, not the Kid right next to the pond) and you find out he's Phoebe and took the jewel himself.
- You can't get him to come home, but you get the jewel.
- Take the jewel back to Vincent, and he's very thankful and asks you to tell Jenny about Phobe.
- Talk to Jenny and she's happy to hear you found him, and is okay with you knowing about their secret.
- Go back and talk to Vincent again, who rewards you with an
- And gives you a letter of recommendation to take to High Priest Zhed, the high priest at the temple.
- NOTE: If 10,000 donations for the sanctuary had already been made, players must complete steps 1 through 5 of the Rachel Sanctuary Quest.
- Go into the temple, and find High Priest Zhed on the east side of the first floor, and give him your letter. You explain the situation, and he gives you some Base Experience.