Werner Laboratory Central Room
From iRO Wiki
|Werner Laboratory Central Room|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Terra Gloria|
|Base Experience:||200,000 Base Exp|
|Job Experience:||200,000 Job Exp|
|Item(s):||3 Schwartz's Honor Token|
- Speak to Rookie outside the laboratory and ask About the monster in the central room. Tell him I am the pet child hunter!
- Navigate your way through Werner Laboratory and find Rookie on the east side. There should be a yellow '+' on your mini-map. Talk to him and he will activate the portal to the instance.
- Click on _____(npc to the right) to enter the instance.
- Once inside, walk all the way north, killing the that spawn.
- Just like before, there are two Security Devices, one to the west and one to the east. Follow the table below to deactivate them.
- Once both are deactivated, enter the warp in the center of that map.
- This version of the instance spawns 3 Special Guard on each side of the room when you walk through the hallway(s). Defeat them to enable the Security Device NPC(s).
- Deactivate both Security Devices with regards to the table below and then enter the warp at the center-north of the room.
- In this new room, walk on the warp by the big door, and you can rewatch the story or you can skip it to move straight to the MVP.
- NOTE: iRO does not have YSF01 Seyren implemented. In order to proceed, select the "Battle" option (and not "Story")
- A pet child chimera stands before you ready to attack. It looks like Atroce.
- Once you defeat it, speak with Rookie outside the laboratory to receive your 3 Schwartz's Honor Token.
- Rookie believes that this Cutie was one of the objects that split itself by being transplanted with the hearts of Ymir.
Word Correct Answer Dawn Blue Dream Blue Eternity Blue Purity Blue Contradiction Red Girl Red Glow Red Joy Red Loneliness Red Rose Red Sea Red Twilight Red Way Back Home Red