2011 Halloween Event
From iRO Wiki
|2011 Halloween Event|
|Party:||None (Priests may want to bring a killing class)|
|Base Experience:||375,000 + 375,000 (VIP)|
250,000 + 250,000 (non-VIP)
No EXP reward for 2016
|Item(s):||2011 - |
- Talk to the Signpost ( /navi prontera 67/212 ) near West Prontera to start the quest.
- Inside the Juno Library, talk to NPCs Vanker, Spanglish, Sadmore or Stunts ( /navi yuno_in04 103/4 ).
- Continue talking to Vanker. He will hire you on, then tell you to talk to Spanglish to get your gear.
- Talk to Spanglish. He will give you your gear then send you to the Lighthalzen Hotel to speak with the manager.
- Inside the hotel, speak with the Hotel Manager ( /navi lhz_in02 235/267 ) near the entrance.
- Head upstairs on the left and talk to the Employee ( /navi lhz_in02 242/219 ) at the top of the stairs.
- Go into the room at the end of the hallway and talk to the Ghost ( /navi lhz_in02 223/145 ) inside .
- The ghost is on a small timer, so if it is not there wait a few seconds and it will appear.
- You will attempt to catch the ghost, but it will escape and head into the hallway.
- Click on the third Flowerpot from the room you just exited along the right wall ( /navi lhz_in02 243/182 ) to flush out the ghost. It will once again escape capture.
- Talk to the Housekeeping near the stairs ( /navi lhz_in02 285/223 ). He'll tell you that he saw the ghost go into the Couple's room behind him.
- Inside the Couple's room, click on the Dresser ( /navi lhz_in02 284/222 ) in the corner of the room. The ghost will appear and escape.
- Go back into the hallway and talk to the Housekeeping ( /navi lhz_in02 285/223 ). He'll send you back down the hallway to the first room across the hall from the Couple's room.
- Inside the room, click Under the Table ( /navi lhz_in02 202/200 ). The ghost will again appear and escape.
- Talk to Housekeeping again ( /navi lhz_in02 285/223 ). He'll tell you to go to the second room down the hall now.
- Inside the room, click Under the Bed ( /navi lhz_in02 208/173). The ghost will again escape you.
- Head back into the hallway and go up behind the stairs. Click on the Ghost behind the statue ( /navi lhz_in02 228/222 ).
- If you choose to Zap it, the ghost will be exterminated and you will then be instructed to talk to the Hotel Manager downstairs.
- If you choose to Trap it, you will catch the ghost. Talk to the Employee at the top of the stairs before heading downstairs to talk to the Hotel Manager.
- Talk to the Hotel Manager ( /navi lhz_in02 235/267 ) and attempt to extort him for 5 billion zeny for the cost of the ghost removal.
- Return to the Juno Library and talk to Vanker, Spanglish, Sadmore or Stunts ( /navi yuno_in04 103/4 ).
- They will now send you to the Prontera Castle to meet the next client. (If you click on Spanglish again, you'll get some more dialogue about the Proton Packs)
- Inside the Prontera Castle, talk to the Crusader ( /navi prt_castle 120/65 ). He'll tell you that he saw the ghost in the field West of Prontera.
- Go out the West gate to Prontera Field. Head towards the bridge near ( /navi prt_fild05 187/233 ).
- WARNING: DO NOT attempt to cross or get too close to the bridge, as this will take away 50% to 75% of your HP and will warp you from the Whisper.
- Note, this will not kill you, but it is possible to end up with 0 HP.
- Spin your camera around until you can see the Whisper across the bridge.
- Move your cursor on the whisper until get the dialogue animation then click on it so you can roll the 1 across the bridge to capture it.
- Head back to the Prontera Castle to talk to the Crusader ( /navi prt_castle 120/65 ).
- The Crusader will thank you for catching the ghost (and get a little nervous about the bill).
- Return to the Juno Library and talk to any of the Ecto Exterminators ( /navi yuno_in04 103/4 ).
- You will hand them the trap and then get warped to a new room with the Exterminators to fight Gozer.
- After a short delay (unable to talk to any NPC), talk to any of the NPCs to start the fight. Each Player will be required to spawn a Destructor.
- (2011) After beating the Destructor, talk to any of the NPCs again. At this time you will receive the and the EXP reward. You will then be warped back to the Library.
- (2016) After beating the Destructor, talk to any of the NPCs again. You will receive and you will then be warped back to the Library.
Queen of the Dead
|2011 Halloween Event|
|Base Experience:||412,500 VIP |
|Job Experience:||300,000 VIP |
- In Nifflheim in the building at , talk to Kendall .
- Go immediately downstairs and talk to Arvus .
- Go to the building at 187, 241 and speak to Thessla .
- Go back and talk to Kendall.
- Find Taeli (303, 221) and she tells you to find her candy in 4 spots near lamposts:
- (114, 241)
- (165, 120)
- (202, 71)
- (227, 191)
- Return to Taeli and she'll inform you there's one more candy in the house at 251, 192.
- Inside, go to (61, 168) to find the last piece in the bookcase.
- Go upstairs and talk to The Queen of the Dead .
- She will give you five options: choose the first one (Negotiate).
- Talk to her again until she rewards you.
- Note: Completion of the main quest above is required to unlock the following additional quests.
|NPC||Location||Item||Amount||Base EXP Reward||Job EXP Reward|
|Queen of the Dead||nif_in 115, 177||100||262,500 (VIP)||150,000 (VIP)|
|Queen of the Dead||nif_in 115, 177||60||262,500 (VIP)||150,000 (VIP)|
|Queen of the Dead||nif_in 115, 177||50||175,000||100,000|
Cracked Buckler Upgrading
- On field maps, Halloween Jakks can be found which drop blue cards. Collect sufficient cards to spell out B-O-O.
- Talk to the Spooky Machine in Eden Group HQ to use the cards to upgrade a Cracked Buckler.
|Upgrade Level||2011 Reward|
- Stats foods are account bound and weight 1.