Ayothaya Dungeon Entrance Quest
|Ayothaya Dungeon Entrance Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 3 |
|Item(s):|| 1 |
|Quest Reward(s):||Access to maps, , and|
3. Bring these and she'll give you the4. Go outside of her house and to the east onto the field map. Continue east to an which allow you to go to level 1 of the dungeon. NPC that asks you if you really want to go down there . Say yes and you'll be moved to the bottom of the valley.
5. Enter the portal into the dungeon on the east side of the map.
6. Here you'll find the mapless maze. There's also a drop down pool, avoid walking into these, since they kill you if you fall down them, and you do lose EXP. You'll see 3 possible paths facing North and 3 to the West, the North facing one farthest to the West will cause a popup NPC dialogue to activate and start flashing crosses on the minimap.
7. These are hidden panels along the way, you'll need to press them in order! See the diagram below for panel locations.
- Note: Using a Teleporting will cancel the crosses so you'd best have a good memory or reactivate them after each one you find. or
- Note2: If you Teleport around, it is possible that you land in a drop down pool! and then you'll lose experience.
Map of Crosses (Approximate):
Note: The dark zone in center is only a pool of water
Once you activate all 6, return to Boomthon. She will make Holier Threads for you, and asks for these items:
8. After making the9. Once you make it down to level 2, head for . Talk to the npc tile to be given 1 , you're able to return to the maze and access level 2. .
10. After collecting the, head back to Boomthon, you will be told that because of your adventurous spirit, you should keep it.