Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Item(s) (Consumed):||1 Knife |
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Friendship Quest|
- Talk to Katinshuell inside the building at .
- Talk to Mr. Shendar inside the building at .
- Talk to Lachellen at . She mentions how jealous she is of Bruspetti and her new boyfriend.
- Talk to Katinshuell again, who says he broke up with his girlfriend.
- Talk to Mr. Shendar once more, who talks about how he misses his daughter.
- Travel to Lighthalzen, and enter the Hotel at and go to the first room to the left upstairs at and walk around the bed, and you smell the scent of roses.
- Go back to Rachel, and talk to Lachellen again.
- She isn't surprised and says Bruspetti was traveling to Lighthalzen.
- She suggests you visit the place where she and her boyfriend often went.
- Go to the lower right corner in Rachel and walk along the Spring until you get to
- A grandmother will warn you about slipping into the water.
- Go back to Mr. Shendar, and he's amazed Bruspetti went to Lighthalzen.
- He then struggles with the decision whether or not to invade her privacy by reading her diary.
- Click on the Book close to Mr. Shendar .
- Talk to Katinshuell again, and when he asks what you want to ask him about, type "Bruspetti" then ask about "Lighthalzen" and finally "Freya's Spring"
- Talk to Lachellen again, and when she asks if she can help with anything, type "Freya's Spring"
- Head to the Spring again, and talk to the Grandma .
- Go back to Mr. Shendar, and he starts beating you up, thinking you're Bruspetti's boyfriend (Your HP will drop to ~50% if full, but be careful).
- After realizing who you are and apologizing, he allows you to help and read Bruspetti's diary.
- On the shelf near Mr. Shendar obtain Bruspetti's Diary.
- Go back to Katinshuell, and confront him with the truth about his relationship with Bruspetti.
- Make sure you have a Knife  in your inventory before talking to Katinshuell.
- After the confrontation, Katinshuell says that Bruspetti drowned herself in Freya's Spring.
- Confront him in this order:
- Recent Break-up
- Freya's Spring
- Talk to him again, and you go through entries in the diary.
- He then explains how he killed Digotz, and, indirectly, Bruspetti.
- After you talk to him the last time, the knife will disappear out of your inventory.
- Return to the Spring, and talk to the Grandma, then walk over the spot that previously triggered the dialogue box to the north of her.
- After closing it the first time, talk to it again and receive some Experience.
- [Gained Experience]
- Level 50-75 = 45,000 Exp
- Level 75-90 = 85,000 Exp
- Level 91-99 = 130,000 Exp