Eye of Hellion Quest
|Eye of Hellion Quest|
|Base Experience:|| A) Beat Hellion Revenant: 1,200,000|
B) Beaten by Hellion Revenant or skip the Cave: 1,000,000
|Item(s):|| A) and |
- He will talk about the Eye of Hellion. You find out he has completed a device that can seal the jewel's evil energy.
- Sadly, he doesn't know the whereabouts of the jewel. He asks you to find people that have accepted his assignment.
- Starting from Prontera you need to find Craine Heffron.
- There are some writings on it: Veggie Lady N9 W3 BINGO!
4. Go back to Clanux Heffron and tell him what you found. Then he gives you a5. Go to the Vegetable Gardener at the bottom left of Prontera . that he found inside the Item Shop.
- Walk 9 steps to the North and then 3 steps to the West of her .
- A dialog box pops up; enter BINGO
- She will tell you the number 3847147298 (16754213 found to be another number used.).
- It seem the machine is some sort of a wheel so, place the Cogwheel in it. Then the machine ask you to enter the numbers: 3847147298 ( Or 16754213).
- A shining slate comes out of the machine, the first Piece of Slate, the .
- Go back to Clanux Heffron and only tell him a little bit.
- He'll divulge the location he found those items one at a time. (Marks on the mini map. Try not to teleport or enter portals)
10. Tell him about the hidden message you found and Grout'he Tuccok thinks the next clue might be in the big stone statue in Archer Village to the North of Payon.11. Walk near the Statue of Buddha in the lower right corner, the Piece of Slate starts glowing as if it is reacting to something powerful.
- Click on the Buddha Statue and suddenly the Statue of Buddha talks in your mind.
- He asks you a question. Choose "I won't kill, but I'll find a way to live!"
- A small opening appears below the statue and you get the second Piece of Slate, the .
- If you choose wrong, you will be killed (no exp loss.)
12. Go back to Old Scholar Tyus and report the good news. Old Scholar Tyus will tell you the 4th Piece of Slate is in the hand of Sage Welshyun, Geffen. Before you depart he hands his 3rd Piece of Slate to you, the .13. Meet Sage Welshyun and ask him for his help. He asks you do him a favor first by bringing the report of "Monster Life in the Geffen Area" from his apprentice, Enoz at the top of Geffen Tower.
- If you select wrong, bring a to him.
15. Strangely, Sage Welshyun claims he was just testing you but he does have the Master Science Reference Book that Enoz was looking for and he asks you to deliver it. He also asks you to get afor him.
16. Another long climb up the Geffen Tower. After passing the report, bring thethat asked for and head for Sage Welshyun again.
- He asks a strange question... "Where is the abode with a shining silver roof that is mentioned in the third part of the ballad of Grimnir?"
- You tell him Valaskjalf and he gives you the 4th Piece of Slate, the .
17. After obtaining all 4 Pieces of Slate you go back to Old Scholar Tyus. He tells you each of the slates contains a fragment of the cursed jewel and Sage Welshyun should be able to combine the fragments of jewel into one.
18. Sage Welshyun will use the Teleport or inside the cave area so if you encounter Hellion Revenant, it will be a fight to the death.you gave him and then combine the 4 Pieces of Slate into a . He will tell you the Slate belongs to Hellion Revenant and he can send you to the location indicated in the Slate, and he sends you to the Sealed Cave ( ). The entrance to the cave is a black area in the cliff as you walk west from where you are warped. The Hellion Revenant is a boss-type monster and walks fast. Hellion Revenant uses magic attacks frequently. You cannot use
- You can complete the quest now by going back to Old Scholar Tyus in Morroc without killing Hellion Revenant.
19. When you near the Sealed Cave, your Slate reacts and starts to glow. You place the Slate in the slot and Old Scholar Tyus's message appears.
20. You find the Hellion Revenant inside Geffen Dungeon Level 2 () and after beating him, he'll drop .
21. Tell Old Scholar Tyus about the Slate, the message, the Sealed Cave and his grandfather's death (if you beat Hellion Revenant). He'll thank you and start the Sealing Ceremony on the Jewel of Hellion.
22. After sealing it, Old Scholar Tyus will reward you.
A) Beat Hellion Revenant: 1,200,000 Base EXP,&
- Note: if you go into the cave and already have the eye it will count as killing the revenant when you talk to Tyrus (he has a chance to drop more than 1 when he dies)
B) Beaten by Hellion Revenant or skip the Cave: 1,000,000 Base EXP &