Looking for the Traces
From iRO Wiki
|Looking for the Traces|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||To Phantasmagorika! Side Quest|
|Quest Reward(s):||Access to Vestige|
- Speak to any of the members of the gang that you rescued from the elevator in Verus (Mark, Deu, Tamarin, Alf, or Magi). They ask you to investigate the fountain.
- Click on the fountain nearby . The gang notices that the fountain is rather new and doesn't have any residue from water. They ask that you investigate the sundries next.
- Click on the sundries slightly left of the fountain . Alf notes that it also looks rather clean, indicating that perhaps the city isn't as old as they think it is. He asks you look at the tree beside it.
- Click on the tree northwest of the sundries . Deu questions how the trees are able to grow if there is no sunlight and Magi doesn't think it's enchanted in any way. Deu notices something is in front of the door nearby.
- Click on the signboard to the left of the tree . The gang sees a path that leads upwards to Verus Center Square, and Deu dashes off to see where it leads, and you quickly pursue after him.
- Move north to Verus Center Square and speak to Deu there . He asks you to check out a similar looking fountain above.
- Speak to the fountain north of Deu . The gang finds the city's condition disturbingly clean. Mark moves north and asks you to follow him.
- Speak to Mark to the north of the map . He finds a path above him but realizes it's blocked. Tamarin goes to check it out despite Mark's warnings.
- Speak to Tamarin northwest of Mark . He points out that the area past this point has been completely destroyed.
- Speak to Magi left of Tamarin . She senses a current past this point that isn't alive yet is strong. The Phantasmagorika Excavation Team hasn't cleared it yet, so the gang agrees to leave it be. Receive 1,000,000 (1,500,000) Base EXP.