|Quest Reward(s):||Access to Yggdrasil Berry Gathering past step 6|
1. Find and speak to the cat named Dolangmal, located in major cities. You will be told to find Admiral Tomas and be teleported to Malangdo.
- Exit the captain's room and follow the hallway to the portal at the end to enter the mess hall.
- After speaking to all the cats, talk to Brie again and you will be asked to help his father Rican.
- He will ask you to dig up 30 Yggdrasil berries.
6. Talk to the Suspicious Sand Piles located around the island until you have collected 30.
- When talking to the piles, there is a low chance you will obtain a fruit, and the pile will disappear for 30 seconds.
- Note: There are also two "Strange Pile of Sand", but these are for Clean the Ship (repeatable) quest.
|Suspicious Sand Pile locations|
7. After collecting 30, return to Rican, who will tell you to put the fruit in the machine beside him.
- He will reward you with 20 and tell you to go back to the meeting.
10. Find and repair Cracks on Malangdo by using mixture then stapling, until you're prompted to return to Bob.
- Note: There's a chance when you talk to a crack that you will be warped to a random spot in the dungeon.
11. Return to Bob, who will direct you back to Geologist Mali in the mess hall.
- Geologist Mali will reward you with 20 .
13. Head to the dungeon located at the left-most paw of the island. Inside, find the large Starfish structure near the center of the map.
- At it's bottom-right corner will be Star Child and Biscuit . Talk to Star Child and Biscuit will interject with its story.
14. Return to Linguist Devore in the mess hall. He asks that you lead him to Star Child and Biscuit.
15. Return to Star Child and Biscuit and speak to it. Linguist Devore will appear and realize his mistake regarding their languages, and tells you to talk to Star Child and Biscuit again.
16. Go through the dialogue options with Biscuit. After which, it will ask you to find 30, which is dropped by the monsters in the dungeon.
17. After returning to Star Child and Biscuit with the jellies, it will exclaim that Star Child is in trouble and ask you to obtain a bucket and brush.
- These items can be obtained from the Cleaning Staff, located in the top-center room in the Navi ship's hallway. (Pick up one Brush and 30 to 40 Buckets.)
18. Return to Star Child and Biscuit, who tells you that you can obtain good water at a spot on the east side of Malangdo, and also tells you to clean Star Child, starting with the right-most arm and moving counter-clockwise.19. Leave the dungeon and head to the right side of the island. Find the Tube structures in the water.
- Click on the 1st Rate Point enough times to fill most of your buckets with water, but leave 5 to 10 buckets empty.
20. Return to Star Child and Biscuit. Head up and right slightly. Click near the tip of the starfish arm, named Dry Skin, and apply water then brush. Repeat until it says the skin is soft. Proceed counter-clockwise around the starfish to Prickly Skin, Chapped Skin, and Hard Skin, repeating the process for each.
- Note: If you have no empty buckets, some of the arms may give you a dialogue saying you pour water on them, but then abort without doing anything else. If this happens, go back to Cleaning Staff and obtain some buckets, but don't put water in them.
21. After the Hard Skin says it's soft, return to Star Child and Biscuit. He thanks you and gives you 20and 100 .
22. Return to Linguist Devore in the mess hall. He asks you to report back to Tomas and gives you 30.
23. Talk to Tomas back in the captain's room. He awards you with 3024. Talk to Pipielle in the west side of the island , who will have a new dialogue option regarding Tomas. .
- After telling him that Tomas is a friendly person, he gives you 200 .