Revenge of the Towels Event (2008/08/26) ~ (2008/09/09)
From iRO Wiki
|Revenge of the Towels Event (2008/08/26) ~ (2008/09/09)|
|Base Level:||10 or 20 (not sure)|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||Towel(s) (Optional)|
|Base Experience:||N/A (Item turn in only)|
|Job Experience:||N/A (Item turn in only)|
|Item(s):|| Equippable Towel |
(Changes Your Sprite)
- Talk to Sago Lauds (182, 214) in Prontera
- If you have a towel from the earlier event, he will trade it (he takes both the named and unnamed towel if you have both on you) for a new equippable version which has your character's name on it (It is an accessory) and gives you some EXP.
- If you don't have a towel from the earlier event, you will only receive an unnamed towel which has the same effect.
This new towel, when equipped, will change your sprite to one of the Summer Vacation sprites.
- Note: Skills are not usable while wearing this sprite.
- Note: The towel will be a permenant item and will not be removed with the event.