|SP Cost:||110 − (Skill Level × 10)|
|Fixed Cast Time:||3~0 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||3~0 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||0.3 seconds|
Sprint (Alt: Running) is an Expanded class active skill available as TaeKwon Kid.
Runs forward at full speed, in only one direction until this skill is recast. If there is an obstacle (monsters, players, landscape) the user will crash, knock itself backwards and stop sprinting. This skill will also enhance physical power permanently when Bare Handed.
|Level||ATK Bonus||Kick Damage (ATK)||Non-Miss Kick Damage||Cast Time
(Fixed + Variable)
|1||10||10%||9||(3.0 + 3.0)s||100|
|2||20||20%||18||(2.5 + 2.5)s||90|
|3||30||30%||30||(2.0 + 2.0)s||80|
|4||40||40%||39||(1.5 + 1.5)s||70|
|5||50||50%||48||(1.0 + 1.0)s||60|
|6||60||60%||60||(0.5 + 0.5)s||50|
- When this skill ends, either due to an obstacle or being recast, there is a short delay.
- If the user casts this skill at Level 7 or higher, is Bare Handed and cancels this skill soon after initiating it, the user will be in Spurt status. This will last for 150 seconds and increases STR by 10. Equipping a weapon will cancel this status.
- If the player uses Flying Kick while sprinting, its damage will increase. If the player is also in Spurt status, its damage will increase further.
- If the user is in Spurt status, Tumbling will also allow the user to dodge melee attacks.
- Players and monsters that are moving will not obstruct this skill.
- This skill is disabled in Battlegrounds.