The Royal Hunt
|The Royal Hunt|
The Royal Families of Rune-Midgarts cordially invite you to participate in their annual Royal Hunt! Every year as winter draws near, monsters descend from Mt. Mjolnir to prepare for hibernation. Along the way, they destroy villages and property, endangering everyone around. Thus, the Seven Royal Families have put together the Royal Hunt to call adventurers from across the land to participate in their hunting competition to help quell the monsters' numbers!
- Begin by speaking to the Hunt Guide at or . He'll tell you all about the history of the hunt, and will warp you to their camp grounds when you are ready.
- Speak with Commander Nadezhda
to sign up for the Royal Hunt. They're only recruiting strong, capable adventurers, so he'll put you to the test before you can participate in any of the hunts. Hunt down 30 Insect Type Monsters and 30 Beast Type Monsters over Level 50 and return to the Commander once your task is complete.
- Special event monsters have also appeared in the map, namely Smooth Beetle King, Sleepy Bigfoot, and Starving Coco. There's only a handful of them but they are above lvl 50 and can contribute to the qualifier quest's counts.
- Once you pass Commander Nadezhda's test, you will be able to use the Teleportation Device to move to the hunting hut in the hunting grounds. Another teleportation device is located inside the hut to bring you back to the camping grounds if you need. You wil also be able to complete the monster hunting tasks from Deputy Officer La Finch and Deputy Officer Jang Ha-sung!
- Speak to Deputy Officer La Finch to receive a series of monster-hunting quests. Each quest can be completed once per day and can be completed by hunting monsters in any map. You can have as many active quests going at the same time, and when you complete them, report back to Deputy Officer La Finch to receive rewards!
- Eager to battle some beefier monsters? Talk to Deputy Officer Jang Ha-sung
Quest Reward Starving Baphomet 10 Starving Baphomet Jr 10 Sensitive Wild Wolf 10 Hungry Eclipse 10 Vocal in Regretting 10 Diligent Ungoliant 10
to receive orders to hunt down bigger beasts! Battle against these boss types for even bigger prizes!
- These hunting quests can only be taken once.
- Note: For more details on the event bosses, you can refer to the Event Bosses section at the end of this guide.
- When you complete over 32 Hunting Quests of any combination from both of the Deputy Officers, the Royal Families will reward you with all of the following equipment which you can claim from Commander Nadezhda:
Royal Popular Vote
- When you complete Deputy Officer La Finch or Deputy Officer Jang Ha-sung's hunting missions, they will reward you with a Rose of Choice, which you can use in the Royal Popular Vote!
- Speak to Officer Cezanne next to the Royal Family Members to learn more about the Royal Voting Contest. Four representatives from the Royal Families are in attendance, and you can vote for them by gifting them with a Rose of Choice. The contest is purely for fun and popularity's sake.
- Vote for one of the Royal Family representatives by gifting them a Rose of Choice and they will give you a card in return.
- Nihil M. Heine
- Spica Nerius
- Agnes Lugenburg
- Jurgen Wigner
- If you collect 100 cards of the same person, you can exchange them for a better version of the card that grants special effects when equipped!
- After you cast your vote to any of them for the first time, you will receive a as a token of appreciation.
In exchange for 1 Rose of Choice, the Leather Craftsmanwill allow you to rent the following 3 equipment for 24 hours:
Next to the Leather Craftsman is an esteemed Jewelerwho will give you one of the following Rings in exchange for 70 Roses of Choice:
Between the other craftsmen and the Royal Family is an Alchemistwho will grant you a 6 hour status buff (increases HP recovery from Potatoes and Meat by 2,000%) in exchange for 1 Rose of Choice.
|Smooth Beetle King||50+||-||-||-||Medium?||Earth ?||Insect||prt_fild01|
|Starving Coco||50+||-||-||-||Medium?||Earth ?||Brute||prt_fild01|
|Sleepy Bigfoot||50+||-||-||-||Medium?||Earth ?||Brute||prt_fild01|
|Withered Geographer||110+||18,000~||-||-||Medium?||Earth ?||Plant||Event Hunting Grounds|
|Angry Mantis||110+||20,000~||-||-||Medium?||Earth ?||Insect||Event Hunting Grounds|
|Angry Grizzly||110+||21,000~||-||-||Medium?||Fire ?||Brute||Event Hunting Grounds|
|?||-||-||-||Large ?||Shadow ?||Demon||Event Hunting Grounds (Summoned)|
|Starving Baphomet Jr
|?||-||-||-||Small ?||Shadow ?||Demon||Event Hunting Grounds (Summoned)|
|?||-||-||-||Large ?||Earth ?||Brute||Event Hunting Grounds (Summoned)|
|?||-||-||-||Small ?||Neutral ?||Brute||Event Hunting Grounds (Summoned)|
|Vocal in Regretting
|?||-||-||-||Medium ?||Earth ?||Insect||Event Hunting Grounds (Summoned)|
|?||-||-||-||Large ?||?||Insect||Event Hunting Grounds (Summoned)|
- Vocal in Regretting and Sensitive Wolf take only 1 damage from all Physical attacks, but take regular damage from Magical.
Occasionally, event bosses may make an appearance at the event hunting grounds when enough monsters are killed across the whole map and among all players. Only 1 event boss is summoned, and its type and spawn location will be random. A map-wide announcement will also be displayed when the boss appears on the field.
- First implemented on September 2020 ~ October 2020