The Brute race is probably one of the easiest to identify race for less experienced players. As long as it is an animal, the chances are very high that it is Brute race and thus affected by corresponding cards or effects.
Cards which concern the Brute race include:
- : Inflict 10% more damage with Critical Attack. Critical +7 on Brute monsters.
- Demi Human, Brute, Plant and Insect monsters by 7%. : Increase damage on
- : Increase damage on Brute monsters by 20%.
- Fire Property Attack. : Add the chance of gaining ' ' item each time a Brute monster is killed. Add 10% more tolerance against
- ATK +5. Increases physical damage versus Earth property monsters by 10%. Adds CRIT + 15 when fighting Brute and Plant race monsters. :
- : Receive 10% more Experience Points from Brute Monsters. Receive 20% more damage from Brute Monsters.
- : Gain 5 SP each time a Brute monster is killed by Physical Melee Attack. Drain 5 SP as the weapon is unequipped.
- : Reduce damage from Brute monsters by 30%.
- : Add the chance of gaining ' ' or ' item each time a Brute monster is killed. Meat and Monster's Feed restore 50% more HP.
- : Add the chance of gaining ' ' item each time a Brute monster is killed.
Equipment which concerns the Brute race include:
- Vital Strike Lv 3 on the target when doing a physical attack. Physical attacks ignore the defense of Brute race targets. Adds a 10% chance of the ' ' item dropping when killing a Brute race monster. : One Handed Spear. Adds a 10% chance of using
- : Dagger. Adds a 50% chance of the ' ' item dropping when killing a Brute race monster
- LUK +2. Reduces damage from Brute monsters by 5%. : Headgear.
- Earth and Water element attacks by 5%. Reduces damage received from Brute and Plant race by 5%. : Garment. Reduces damage received from
- : If the user's base Str is 77 or higher:
- Coma effect on Brute monsters by a low chance. Earth Elemental. : Axe. Pierces Defense of Brute monsters. Causes
- : Headgear. Increase damage on Brute monsters by 10%.
- : Reduces damage taken from Brute race enemies by 1%.
Skills concerning the Brute race include:
- Beast Bane: Hunter skill that increases ATK against the Brute and Insect races.
- Beast Charge: Hunter skill that is an advanced form of Double Strafe modified to do additional damage against Brute and Insect type monsters.
|Monsters in Ragnarok Online|
|Race||Angel • Brute • Demi Human • Demon • Dragon • Fish • Formless • Insect • Plant • Player • Undead|
|Element||Holy • Shadow • Neutral • Water • Fire • Wind • Earth • Ghost • Poison • Undead|
|Misc.||Boss Protocol • MVP (Free for All) • Size • Kill Stealing • Monster Skills|