The Ghost property is one of the ten elemental properties in Ragnarok Online. The immaterial elemental property. The Ghost property resists and nullifies the Neutral property, is strong against the Undead property, and is only weak to itself.
Note: Levels are for the defending property.
The following cards concern the Ghost property. See each item description for further details.
- : Increases damage on Ghost property entities by 20%.
- : Increases Ghost property magic damage by 5%. When upgrade level is +9 or higher, increases Ghost property magic damage by an additional 5%.
- : Endows the armor with the Level 1 Ghost property.
- : Increases the damage of Ghost property magical attacks on targets by 30%.
- : Decreases Ghost property damage by 30%.
- : Increases damage from Ghost property attacks by 50%.
- Ghost element magical attack by 100%. Increases damage taken from Ghost property attacks by 30%. : Increases
- : Increases damage taken from Ghost property attacks by 100%.
- Ghost element magic attack by 20%. : Increases
The following equipment concern the Ghost property. See each item description for further details.
- : When performing a physical attack, adds a chance of endowing the users weapon with Ghost property for 60 seconds. Adds an additional chance to endow the weapon per upgrade level of Pure White Marching Hat.
- : Increases physical damage on Ghost property targets by 15%.
- : Reduces damage taken from Ghost property attacks by 5%.
- : Increases the damage of Ghost property magical attacks on targets by 5%.
- : Increases physical damage on Ghost property targets by 5%.
- Consultation Robe & Morrigane's Manteau Set: The users property becomes Level 1 Ghost.
- Flying Galapago & Condor Card Set - Reduces damage taken from Ghost property attacks by 5%.
Wearing ghost elemental armor will reduce damage from player neutral attacks and skills (such as Acid Bomb, Gates of Hell, Guillotine Fist, Slug Shot, God's Hammer, and Dragon Tail). However, it WILL NOT reduce neutral autoattacks because monsters 'neutral' attack are considered as nonelemental and only reduce-able by Raydric Card, Deviling Card, Noxious Card, Vali Manteau and other gears/cards that modify neutral property damage.
|Monsters in Ragnarok Online|
|Race||Angel • Brute • Demi Human • Demon • Dragon • Fish • Formless • Insect • Plant • Undead • Human • Doram|
|Element||Holy • Shadow • Neutral • Water • Fire • Wind • Earth • Ghost • Poison • Undead|
|Misc.||Boss Protocol • MVP (Free for All) • Size • Kill Stealing • Monster Skills|