The Poison property is one of the ten elemental properties in Ragnarok Online. Not to be confused with the Status Effect of the same name. The Poison property is slightly strong against the low level Fire, Wind and Earth properties, and is slightly weak to the Holy property. Weapons can be temporarily endowed with the Poison property using the Assassin's Enchant Poison skill.
Note: Levels are for the defending property.
The following cards concern the Poison property. See each item description for further details.
- : Increases damage on Poison property entities by 20%.
- : Increases damage on Poison property entities by 30%.
- : Endows the armor with the Level 1 Poison property.
- : Decreases damage from Poison property entities by 20% and increases damage on them by 5%.
- : Decreases Poison property damage by 30%.
The following equipment concern the Poison property. See each item description for further details.
- Reduces damage taken from Poison property attacks by 10%.
- If upgrade level is +8 or higher, reduces damage taken from Poison property attacks by an additional 15%.
- : Poison property armor, increases physical damage on Poison property targets by 10%.
- : Increases physical damage on Poison property targets by 5%.
|Monsters in Ragnarok Online|
|Race||Angel • Brute • Demi Human • Demon • Dragon • Fish • Formless • Insect • Plant • Player • Undead|
|Element||Holy • Shadow • Neutral • Water • Fire • Wind • Earth • Ghost • Poison • Undead|
|Misc.||Boss Protocol • MVP (Free for All) • Size • Kill Stealing • Monster Skills|