Very happy to meet you ^^
Greetings. Now that you're an admin now (it blew my mind!!!), I just got a question: Is it possible to slightly alter that template? Only admins can edit it because it has Cascading on Main Page. My issue may seem very minor, but I think the separator character is... kind of small. What I suggest results into this:
|Before||Maromi333 · Resplendent|
|After (1)||Maromi333 − Resplendent|
|After (2)||Maromi333 • Resplendent|
Come to think of it, I'm not sure if the Span tag for bold text is necessary in the template, since the wiki engine can just use "triple apostrophe" for that very purpose (except in table-cell styling or something). Like this:
- Maromi333 (Span)
- Maromi333 (Triple apostrophe)
- I didn't even really want admin, but I wanted some changes to protected pages (just the homepage and sidebar) and Resplendent is probably too busy to keep forwarding out the changes. I'm actually really bad with formatting stuff and I consider myself more of a pure content guy or more of structural / categorizing things.
- You've always done a great job with the formatting parts... maybe I can message Resplendent to see if you can be made admin? One thing that always irked me is how the last "]" within an item link isn't part of the link.
Question from jehzlau
Do you know how to add links in the Navbox? I've added a new wiki page: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Ninja_Gear_Enchants and I want to add it in the Navbox, specifically the Crafting Articles Navigation box, but I don't know how.
- Yes, you can add it here --> http://irowiki.org/wiki/Template:Navbox_Ninja
- You can also add it within the crafting navbox if you want too as it seems to apply --> http://irowiki.org/wiki/Template:Navbox_Crafting
- I use the category list of templates to find the navboxes for editing --> http://irowiki.org/wiki/Template
- I'm not sure if this will happen for you but sometimes I find previewing changes to navbox do not work. I had to actually save all the changes, and maybe reload some other page with the navbox, before it actually shows the changes. Puzzled me for a while.
- The page looks good and definitely should be useful for Kage / Obo players. If you are having trouble with edits / linking and if I have time tonight or tomorrow I can help edit those in, place links around, and so on to make things easier to find / accessible. Also, you can type the "tilde" character (shift + the character to the left of "1" on the keyboard) four times to "sign" your post.
- Maromi333 (talk) 00:40, 15 February 2014 (UTC)