Guide:How To Verify My Item
Holding Zeny: 2 billion (2,147,483,647) [Limit to 2b for safety]
Trading Zeny: 1 billion (999,999,999)
Note: I will use Trader as a generic word for Buyer or Seller. I will specify, if necessary. Please use the in-game screenshot or video recording. Do not use any other tool or your image/video proofs might not be accepted.
- Discuss the deal with the potential trader beforehand in the discord or iRO chat.
- Meet at the place where you want trade. Usually, Kitchen is the most ideal one, but Mail annex room is a good spot too.
- Open a Pub or Community Chat with the Alt + C command.
- Make the pub private with a password so that someone else does not interfere in your trade.
- Make sure that the pub owner stays till the end of the deal (usually the char that will trade the last 1b for item). Ask for a trusted friend to do this if you have connection or alt issues.
- Try to use alts for all your deals. Do not involve Main account if possible. It is just a precaution.
- Once the trader enters the pub (give them the password), reconfirm the deal again and include all the items and zeny involved.
- After the deal is confirmed in pub, start dealing the zeny. Try to keep the items and/or last 1b in the final trade. Make sure to screenshot all trades.
- Confirm the characters you are trading to before dealing with them. Sometimes, scammers might deal you instead of the trader’s character.
- After every transaction of 1 billion, confirm how much was given, in the pub.
- For the final trade, make sure you are receiving the right item. There are many similar looking items and costumes that can be used to scam you.
- Confirm the final transaction in the pub, and screenshot all the conversation. Do not save only as text. Image proof is required.
- Go to the support site and open an item related ticket for item verification; zeny verification is not required. Add all the screenshots or video recording. If you feel the trade might have been a scam get your trade legitimized too.
Subject: Legitimizing the trade and item verification for (Enter the items that you want verified)
Hi Support Team,
I wanted to get my item: (Enter the items that you want verified),
verified that I traded for (Enter the items and/or that you gave) in game. I gave him my (Item you gave for socketing/carding the MVP) to card in first. Attaching my trade screenshots and details below:
My details are:
Game: Ragnarok Online
Account Name: (Game Account name used during client login)
Character Nickname (item holder): (Name of the in-game charcter)
Registered Name: (Name in the Warp Portal Account)
Registered Birthdate: (Date of Birth in the Warp Portal Account)
Registered Country: (Country in the Warp Portal Account)
Note: Please add any new information below this line and I will add it to the main section