Happy to announce the entire iRO Wiki network (except the DB) is now running on SSL (https). Please let us know on Discord if you notice any issues.
How the Airship Works Quest
|How the Airship Works Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||2and 2|
Then he says about his brother also Airship Captain names Ferlock. Because they work in different airships Tarlock asks you to deliver a letter to him and get his's reply.3. Board the Domestic route airship (from Juno to Lighthalzen to Einbroch to Hugel) and find Airship Captain Ferlock (you can switch between the two routes at the Juno airport without having to pay the boarding fee a second time). Choose "Give him Tarlock's Letter".
After reading the letter he tells you, that his brothers Tarlock borrowed from him a few things, however, he lost them.
Ferlock tells you those items were 2and 2 and the monsters that drop it can be found on Tarlock's Airship.
- Note: If you already have the required items in your inventory, you can skip step 4 and proceed straight to step 5.
4. Go back to International route airship and wait patiently on the deck. Eventually, you will hear an announcement.
- Note: This happens at a random rate and if you are unlucky, there is a chance that it might not happen for days.
After this announcement, half of the mobs are killed by Captain Tarlock and will drop nothing. You should try to kill the monsters as fast as possible.
- After 4 minutes, another announcement is made. If you don't clear the monsters by that time, they will die (with no loot). Gremlin and Beholder can also be found in Rachel Sanctuary dungeons after completing the Rachel Sanctuary Quest.
5. After collecting the items, go back to the Domestic route airship to find Ferlock and give him the items. He gives you Captain's reply.
6. At the International route airship give the letter to Tarlock. Talk to him until he finishes reading the letter. He finally gives up his secrets about the airship.