On servers with premium accounts (Known as VIP on iRO), all newly registered players automatically receive a basic type of account. This account is free of charge. Players can log into the game freely at any time, have access to all the standard game opportunities without any restriction. Players with basic accounts can also purchase paid items in the Kafra Shop and use additional paid services.
Players with basic accounts can buy a club membership that grants exclusive "premium" service for a certain period of time. Paid accounts have all the functions of basic ones and a number of new unique opportunities and features.
The exact bonuses offered by Premium Accounts may vary between difference Ragnarok Online services.
Premium Accounts by Region
- EXP bonus stack additively with battle manuals.
- You will be immediately disconnected when a premium account subscription ends. You can log in back immediately.
- Except iRO, Characters in premium-only character slots (varies) cannot be accessed with a free account.
- After losing premium status, you can take items from storage and add items to existing stacks, but you can't put any new items in storage if the total storage size exceeds the limit for free accounts.
- Free accounts can be disconnected after a fixed time, regardless of activity.
- The "Premium" state of an account can frequently turn on and off. In this case, you're not disconnected. The message "Premium account..." appears when premium turns on. If you need premium account features immediately (such as warp), you can try to relog.
- Some warp points from the Premium Kafras can disappear after server update (such as new episode).