Seal of Mjolnir
|Seal of Mjolnir|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||Weapon upgraded to the server's safe limit (or higher) Level 4 Equipable Weapon,, , ,|
|Item(s) (Not Consumed):|
|Item(s):||Level 4 Weapon, 40 KVM Badges|
This is the fourth and last God Items seal quest and is also known as Seal 4. Note that completing either Seal 1, Seal 2, or Seal 3 is not a requirement for this. For more information, please see the article God Items Quest.
- A player can only begin this quest if it is open. This quest is only open after 50 or more players has completed the Seal of Brisingamen. The Seal of Mjolnir quest will close after 100 players have completed this quest. After it is closed, players will not be able to do this quest until all four seals have closed, another God Item has been created, and 50 or more players have completed the Seal of Brisingamen.
- After 100 players have completed this quest, it will close.
- This quest can only be completed if the Seal of Brisingamen has opened.
- This quest, as well as other God Items Quests, is repeatable by completing the reset procedure. For more information, please see God Items Quest (Reset)
1. Start the conversation with Tiafli in, then select "Accept the request."
2. Proceed north of Prontera and, create or join a party (even if you're doing the quest by yourself), then talk with Roskva to get the Dwarves' order and 4 cardinal points.
- Note: If Roskva says visit the dwarves starting in the East and ending in the North, then visit the dwarves in the order listed in this guide. If she says start from the North and end in the East, then start backwards from this guide.
- Note 2: If for some reason you make the Dwarf mad, then none of them will talk to you. You will have to talk to Tiafli and then to Roskva to fix it.
3. Move east (Prontera) and find Austri. You must bring along a . Select "Oh, my apologies for intruding in the conversation."149, 247 which is 2 North, 1 East of
4. Austri will ask you about what you want to know. You have to select the option of "About the Mjolnir." After that he will tell you a story, and you must select "Yes!" (there will be a few dialogues where you will be asked questions. Just keep selecting yes)
5. After the story ends, move to (Prontera) and talk to Sudri. Then select "My apologies for disturbing you."209, 341 which is 1 West, 1 North of
6. Sudri will challenge you to fight with him and you must select "Yes, let's begin."
7. After you have accepted his challenge, start the duel with him. You must defeat him if you are to proceed.
- Note: This part is random and can get frustrating. A tactic to use is to keep hitting his head and then counter. If the first counter fails, start over.
- Note: Another strategy, similar to the one above, is to attack his head and counter on the first turn. If the counter is successful, continue hitting his head but switch to Dodging, as it has a much higher rate of success than countering. While you will not do additional damage, you will also not take any either. Failed dodges also cost smaller amounts of HP, meaning you can fail five or six times before losing.
- Note: Another personal strategy is to Hit his legs and Counter on the 1st turns. If successful, then switch to hitting head and dodging. If BOTH of them do not succeed, just cancel out of the dialogue and start over. This way, when they do succeed, you will have a 2 hit lead on the Dwarf.
8. Once you defeat him, go to (Geffen). Find and talk to Vestri. Then select "My apologies for interrupting you."35, 136 which is 2 North of
9. He will ask you to bring a Level 4 weapon (must be equipable) that is upgraded the the server's safe limit and an. The refining process may fail.
- Note: TaeKwon Kids can complete this step by giving Vestri an . (This is an iRO specific change)
- Note 2: While the weapon may break, you can still proceed.
10. Now look for Nordrion which is 1 South of Aldebaran. Talk to him, and select "My apologies for interrupting you."
11. Before talking to him, you should bring along a few(5 ~ 10).
12.will be removed by 1 unit after you've talked to him. After hearing his story, he will ask you some questions. There are two versions to the story. The answers to the second version are in parentheses.
- Answer 1: Blaze (Earth)
- Answer 2: Thoughts (High House)
- Answer 3: Old Age (False Sun)
13. Find Tiafli in Prontera again, and he will ask you to bring 40and 40 to get a reward from him.
Note: At this point the Seal's count has gone up by one. You do not need to hand in the Rough Oridecon and Rough Elunium should you not wish to do so.
Note 2: iRO has a custom NPC that will trade certain items for Rough Oridecon and Rough Elunium. See the article: Ben Recycle
14. After you have gathered the items, talk to him. You will receive a random weapon out of the following list: