In navigation, bold, link or bold+link for town name? We could also add actual field name, since many world maps exist. --Kaitch 19:56, 30 May 2010 (MDT)
Navigation should be bold, to make it easier to find the closest city from the location. Do you mean the internal field name (pay_fild01 etc)?
A few more guidelines for all editors:
- For fields and dungeons, give navigation from the closest city; if two cities are equally close, pick the one closer to the capital of the region.
- For fields, it's only necessary to give the single most generally popular map in the area. E.g. many maps have metalings, but the most popular one is the one north of lighthalzen.
- It's not necessary to list all monsters, only notable ones are needed.
- If the reason a map is notable is because of a particular drop or monster or property, make sure it's mentioned.
- I intend to start individual, more complete pages for the most notable dungeons/fields, so if they overflow we can just move them to their respective articles.
- Link (Amesani or irowiki) or not? And yes, I mean the internal field name, for example, for Culvert you'd have :
- 1 map west of Prontera ( (xx,yy)), in the center. Requires a Quest at the Knight Guild in Prontera.
- 1 map west of ( (xx,yy)), in the center. Requires a Quest at the Knight Guild in Prontera.
- --Kaitch 04:34, 2 June 2010 (MDT)