Talk Like a Pirate Day Event (2010/09/16) ~ (2010/09/30)
From iRO Wiki
|Talk Like a Pirate Day Event (2010/09/16) ~ (2010/09/30)|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||10, 5 , 6 , 1 -OR- 1|
|Item(s) (Not Consumed):||(Purchasable at the Payon armor dealer) -OR- (Available only through previous quests.)|
- Head to Comodo and talk to "J Roger" at (217, 141) wearing your pirate gear and pick the obvious choices.
- Head to the east cave ( ) Talk to the "Half Buried Chest" at either (86, 65), (95, 87), (191, 213), (270, 74) or (244, 31). Do so until it gives you a "Treasure Box".
- Head back to Comodo and once again talk to "J Roger". He will give you your first EXP reward.
- Talk to him again and he will ask you for the items to make a treasure map.
- Talk to him when you have gathered the items and he prepares the map. Talk to him again and he'll give you the map as well as the now locked Treasure Box.
- The place he sends you appears to be random.
- If he says "in front of the shore, where the light house is" then head to Comodo Kafra Employee. (212,135). You can teleport there via the
- If he says "the shore of the Romantic Island where Mobsters wander", then head to (162,117). (One north, two west of Pharos Lighthouse).
- If he says "the screeching bridge where wild otters play", then head to (131,256). (One north, one west of Pharos Lighthouse).
- As soon as you enter the map you'll get a popup and a marker on your mini-map of where to bury the treasure. Note: It's best to walk as teleporting or flywinging removes the marker from your map. Once at the marker, bury the treasure in the "Soft Earth". Follow the prompts, and drink the potion for your second EXP reward.
- Go back to Comodo to talk to "J Roger". He informs you that the treasure has been stolen! (Somehow...) And the culprit is a pirate anchored near the lighthouse. You can get to the lighthouse via the Comodo Kafra Employee (Comodo Pharos Beacon).
- The pirate captain is located at (80, 119) on Beacon Island (
- "the weak and old"
- "conciliate him"
- "You preach at him"
- He gives you an "old compass" to return to the boy (J Roger) as well as your final EXP reward.
- He will also give you a .
). Talk to him a couple times until he asks you to tell him the pirate spirit. There are different good answers. What follow is a working suggestion :
- Quest is not Repeatable.
Experience Reward :
- 375,000 Base Experience and 105,000 Job Experience per reward wearing one piece of equipment.
- 468,750 Base Experience and 131,250 Job Experience per reward wearing two pieces of equipment.
- 562,500 Base Experience and 157,500 Job Experience per reward when wearing all three.
- Top Headgear: , - does not count.
- Mid Headgear: NPC-bought , and quest reward
- Lower Headgear: .