Veins Siblings Quest
|Veins Siblings Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):|| 10+ |
|Item(s) (Not Consumed):||1|
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Rachel Sanctuary Quest|
|Base Experience:||100,000 (Non-VIP)|
|Job Experience:||50,000 (Non-VIP)|
- Party Note: This quest involves entering the Thor's Volcano dungeon three times, up to the second floor. Players may wish to prepare a party for this purpose.
- Thief/Assassin Note: Lots of the monsters in the Thor's Volcano dungeon either have the Boss Protocol or are of the Demon race, so Hiding and Cloaking won't do much good.
- Item Note: The number of , , and used can be very high, as the listed amount is only enough for 5 tries, each of which may fail. Players are recommended to bring at least 3 times this amount or more.
1. Talk to the Kid, Karyn in Veins, who says he's looking for his sister.
2. Go to , and go to (144, 78), and enter the portal there. Head down the path until you come to a room at the end with a girl (Little Curdie ) in the corner.
3. Talk to the girl, who reveals herself as Karyn's sister. You agree to return to town and seek the help of a locksmith.
4. Return to Karyn.
5. After that talk to the Young Town Native .
6. Talk to Lockenlock , bring him a . He says he needs you to make a special soap to create a mold
for the key.
7. Talk to Organic Soap Maker Ivory , who asks you to bring some ingredients to make the soap (but she wont take the items off you yet):
8. After bringing her the ingredients, she says she also needs something from the camel farmer in the south part of town.9. Talk to the camel farmer in the bottom left, who says the soap is made with camel dung. You need to bring some more items in order to get the camels to poop for you to collect the droppings.
10. After bringing the items, talk to the camel farmer again. He tells you to go to the camels and feed them the concoction. Head up north and find the 6 camels there. Talk to them all, but none of them are the right one.
12. Go one map below town where you find the Silky Camel with an injured leg.
11. Go back to the farmer and explain about not finding the right camel. He replies that his Silky Camel is lost, and you need to find it in order to collect the droppings.
13. Talk to the camel, and start collecting the droppings. With the ingredients you collected (the Green Herb, Milk, Jellopy, etc set) you have 5 chances to collect a dropping. If you fail to get a dropping you'll receive a potato. Once you run out of tries, you have to collect enough ingredients (First Set, under the Soap Maker) to try again. Keep doing so until you have the 5 droppings.
- Each attempt on the camel will consume 2 , 20 , 10 , and 1 . On iRO the item requirement is significantly reduced.
- No more than 5 will be used.
14. Head back to the farmer, and inform him of the whereabouts of his camel. He thanks you, and gives you an.
15. Talk to the soap lady again, who can now make the soap for you.
16. Take the soap to the locksmith, he needs a mold to make the key from.
17. Go back to the little girl in the volcano and pour the soap into the lock to make a copy of the key.
18. Take the copy of the key to the Locksmith. He will ask you to bring him 1to make the key. After bringing him the steel(it will not be consumed), he demands to know why you need the key. After explaining about the locked up little girl, he gives you the master key to the locks.
19. Return to the little girl in the volcano, and free her.
20. Talk to the Karyn again, who thanks you and gives you some experience.