Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Duration:||Until recast or SP reaches zero|
|(Thief) Hiding Lv. 2|
Conceals oneself and allows movement in this state. For levels 1 and 2, this skill can only be used if the user is adjacent to a wall. Maintaining this skill active will drain SP.
|Level||Mov. Speed||SP Drain|
|Off Wall||On Wall|
|1||-||103%||1 / 0.5s|
|2||106%||1 / 1.0s|
|3||79%||109%||1 / 2.0s|
|4||82%||112%||1 / 3.0s|
|5||85%||115%||1 / 4.0s|
|6||88%||118%||1 / 5.0s|
|7||91%||121%||1 / 6.0s|
|8||94%||124%||1 / 7.0s|
|9||97%||127%||1 / 8.0s|
|10||100%||130%||1 / 9.0s|
- This skill prevents HP and SP Recovery.
- Players in this state can attack and use skills, canceling it in the process. They can also use items in this state without canceling it.
- Unlike Hiding, this skill does not prevent the execution of single target skills, nor the damage of the area skills.
- The same methods to reveal players in Hiding will work on players under the effects of this skill.
- - Level 3; Usable (If upgrade level is +10 or higher)
- Level 3; Autocast on self when magically attacked -
- - Level 1; Usable (If upgrade level is +9 or higher)
- - Level 3; Usable
- - Level 1; Usable
- Level learned; Autocast on self when physically attacked -