From iRO Wiki
|SP Cost:||20 (Lv 1~5)|
30 (Lv 6~10)
|Fixed Cast Time:||0.25 seconds|
|Variable Cast Time:||0.25 seconds|
|Cast Delay:||[0.8 + (Skill Level × 0.2)] seconds|
|(High Thief) Double Attack Lv. 5, Envenom Lv. 5; (Assassin Cross) Cloaking Lv. 3, Enchant Poison Lv. 6|
Looses a shockwave at a single target to inflict Ranged Hybrid damage. This skill ignores the accuracy check.
|Level||Damage (ATK + MATK)||Cast Delay||SP Cost|
- If dual wielding, then the cards of both weapons factor in, but if using a weapon and a shield/nothing in the left hand, then only the right hand's cards increase damage.
- Due to the nature of this skill not taking the ATK of the left hand weapon in the damage calculation, having a non carded/% card weapon on the left hand does absolutely nothing in increasing damage. However, since the left hand weapon upgrade still increases MATK (only MATK, ATK of left hand still doesnt matter), it can still increase damage. Weapons that increase MATK if worn in the left hand will increase the damage as well.
- Status cards' effects do not carry over.
- When using this skill, there is no penalty from not having Righthand Mastery or Lefthand Mastery skills when dual wielding.
- Is Non-elemental. Meaning it is 100% unaffected by property of the target. This means that it will do 100% to Ghost property.
- Because of the way it is coded, does affect this portion.
- It is affected by Soft Magic defense , and .
- Is not affected by Hard Magic defense, or .
- Defense values are not applied to this skill in the same way as they are applied to other skills. It appears that Hard Defense is subtracted off the final damage value instead of reducing damage by a percent, basically treating it as Soft Defense.
- This skill already ignores defense. Defense piercing effects such as ATK bonus from target's DEF), do not work. , (including the
- Nab Set - Level 1; Autocast on target when physically attacking
- Skill modifier no longer halved with Enchant Deadly Poison active.