From iRO Wiki
|Quest Prerequisite(s):||Dangerous Rumors|
|Quest Reward(s):|| Fight against a Biolab MVP |
Various Items (See Rewards)
- The party leader must speak to Wolfchev outside of his labratory in Human Experimentation Laboratory B4 to create the instance.
- Use the Laboratory Entrance beside Wolfchev
to enter Wolfchev's Labratory.
- Once a player enters the instance, they cannot re-enter. It is recommended to bring a Token of Seigfried and Yggdrasil Leaves in the event you, or another player dies.
- Inside the labratory, a wave of strong will spawn in the room and must be killed to advance.
- Once the desert wolves are defeated, the party leader must inspect the Manual Sheet on the ground and turn the valve it mentions in the correct combination it tells the leader. After entering the correct combination, the door to the next room will open.
- In the second room, a new wave of Desert Wolves will spawn around the room, along with a mob of from one of the pipes in the edges of the room.
- When all the mobs in the second room are dead, a portal to the next room will open in the north.
- In the 2nd room there appears to be a random valve that overheats and can be opened. Opening the valve doesn't seem to have any purpose on iRO.
- In the third room, a mob of Desert Wolves and Baby Desert Wolves will spawn in the top center of the room. Once killed, the party may enter the final room.
- In the fourth and final room, The instance's boss is 1 of 13 Biolab MVPs. Which MVP will spawn is randomly chosen, and will spawn outside of it's corresponding test tube.
- After the MVP is defeated, the party can speak to Wolfchev in the top center of the room
to leave the instance.
- Players who have completed their 13 kill count quests from Dangerous Rumors will receive an item reward upon speaking to Wolfchev.
Rewards list: Incomplete
|2-1 MVPs||2-2 MVPs|
|Most MVPs are Demi-Human race.|
|The remaining MVPs are Demon race.|
|Various elemental damage reductions.|
|Neutral element reduction.|
- While players cannot re-enter the instance, new characters may enter the instance at any point. It is often recommended to clear the instance up until the MVP on 1 character, and bring in characters who need the spawned MVP's kill quests for Dangerous Rumors.
- Since the MVPs do not summon slaves while chasing, a fast casting & fast mobility class such as Rune Knight and Geneticist can solo the MVP without much harm by kiting it.
Here are the last words of every MVP when they got defeated:
- Lord Knight Seyren: "Awww.. Where are all my fellows...."
- High Priest Margaretha: "My good boy... Don't Cry... ah.... our Great Odin... please save us..."
- High Wizard Kathryne: "Awww.. Is everyone OK?...."
- Sniper Cecil: "any...one, please help...please..."
- Assassin Cross Eremes: "Ah..... I am absolutely defeated...."
- Mastersmith Howard: "Oh... no.... can't breath.... and my sister? Sister!!"
- Paladin Randell: "wooooo... everyone was defeated?"
- Champion Chen: "I.... am so... sorry....."
- Scholar Celia: "No..... this experiment is.... dang..."
- Minstrel Alpocchio: "the new song...was...for...her..."
- Gipsy Trentini: "ah...if i...ever can...dance and sing...happily..."
- Stalker Gertie: "did I act too... rashly...?"
- Biochemist Flamel: "Ha... I wanted to show.... the new potion...."
|Hourly||Hazy Forest • Orc Memory Dungeon • Octopus Cave • Sealed Shrine • VIP Summoner|
|Daily||Airship Raid • Buwaya's Cave • Central Laboratory • Charleston Crisis • Devil's Tower • Faceworm Nest • Geffen Magic Tournament • Ghost Palace • Horror Toy Factory • Isle of Bios • Last Room • Morse's Cave • Nightmarish Jitterbug • Nidhoggur's Nest • Old Glast Heim • Sara's Memory • Temple of Demon God|
|Weekly||Bakonawa Extermination • Bangungot's Instance • Endless Tower • Sarah and Fenrir|
|Various||Malangdo Culvert • Wave Mode • Wolfchev's Laboratory|