Old Glast Heim
|Old Glast Heim|
|Item(s):|| 2+ |
Note1: You can not reenter this instance if you happen to exit this instance before the instance is finished (e.g. disconnected, die and respawn). It is recommended to bring a Token of Siegfried in case you die on the middle of the instance.
Note2: Most of the monsters here are undead race (exception to maggot which is insect) and either undead or shadow elemental (exception to maggot which is earth elemental).
- Speak to Hugin in Glast Heim (glast_01 204, 273) and help him research the time gap.
- With 2 or more players in your party, the party leader must speak to Hugin in Glast Heim (glast_01 204, 273) and "Generate Time Gap". After the dungeon is created, talk to Hugin again to enter Old Glast Heim.
- Note: If you get disconnected at anytime after entering the dungeon, you will be unable to re-enter the instance until the cool down has expired.
- Note: There is a 1 hour and 30 minute time limit for completing the quest before the instance is destroyed.
- Once inside you will spawn in the 2nd Floor of Old Glastheim. The party leader will speak to Varmundt (gl_k 149, 41). He will tell you about an incoming invasion lead by a valkyrie named Himelmez.
- The party leader should head north after talking to Varmundt and speak to Heinrich (gl_k 149, 100). A cutscene will trigger between Heinrich and Himelmez.
- After their conversation, Abysmal Knights and Khalitzburgs will spawn. You do not have to kill them. After a few seconds Heinrich will kill all the monsters.
- Heinrich and Varmundt will ask the player to help in finding any survivors that might need help. After the two disappear a portal will open to the west (gl_k 96, 80).
- Head into the portal and cross over to the west side. You will have to clear the Ghouls, Zombies, and Wraith mobs that spawn there. Once enough mobs have been killed an announcement will be made to find any survivors.
- Note: All monsters inside the instance are stronger and have higher HP than their normal counterparts. They also have the chance to drop Coagulated Spells, which can be used for enchanting Temporal Boots (see below).
- At this point only party leader needs to go to the southwest corner of the map and chat with survivor NPC (Butcher). The rest of the party can head over to central hall. Once leader chats with the survivor, a portal will open to the east.
- Head to the east portal. Similar to the west side the party needs to clear sufficient number of mobs to activate the survivor NPC (Blacksmith) which is located up the eastern stairs. Again, only the party leader needs to speak with the NPC to open the portal in the North-east area. The rest of the party can go ahead.
- Note: On the eastern side there are Decomposed Bodies laid on the floor as traps. If a player comes within 3 cells of the body, it triggers a mob of Arclouzes to spawn.
- The North area of the map is filled with Raydrics and Raydric Archers. Once enough mobs have been defeated head to the central north area of the map. Here you will again find Himelmez chatting with Varmundt and Heinrich. Once she disappears the first MVP Root of Corruption will spawn.
- Upon defeating the MVP, each party member should speak with Varmundt and collect 1
and 1 .
- Note: If any of the party members are dead when the MVP dies, then they do not receive the kill count and are unable to receive any items from Varmundt.
- Go into the north portal to enter the 1st Floor of Old GH. Here Heinrich will again have a discussion with Varmundt and a portal will open in the west.
- Enter the west portal. In addition to the previous mobs the area will be filled with Abysmal Knights and Bloody Knights.
- Upon clearing sufficient mobs an announcement will be made stating the appearance of an evil presence. Find and defeat the 1st Commander of Destruction mini boss which will open a portal to the east.
- Head to the east portal via the central bridge. Similar to the west side, clear all the mobs to spawn the 2nd Commander of Destruction mini boss and defeat her. A portal will open to the north.
- Enter the north portal and as you walk further north past some Decomposed Bodies, you will see Heinrich confronting Himelmez again. There is a floating body of the last survivor in GH which Himelmez will convert into the MVP Amdarais. Once the dialogue is over the MVP will spawn at the location of the floating body. During the MVP fight, random mobs will spawn in the central area.
- Defeat the MVP and speak with Hugin. He will give 5 of each and the first time you complete the instance and 1 of each thereafter.
- After collecting the reward, the player can:
Temporal Boots & Enchants
The Temporal Crystals and Coagulated Spells earned from doing the GH instance can be exchanged for Temporal Boots.
- You do not need to be level 130 or do the instance to upgrade Temporal Boots or enchant Stat Temporal Boots, if you have acquired the materials through other means, such as buying from other players.
- Hugin's Butler (glast_01 210, 273) will exchange 1
for 1 .
- These boots can be further upgraded to a specific Stat Temporal Boots ( , etc.) in exchange for 5 .
- The player has to be wearing the Temporal Boots to upgrade them.
- Hugin's Craftsman (glast_01 210, 270) will slot a Stat Temporal Boots in exchange for 5 Temporal Crystals.
- There is a chance to fail and break the Boots. Slotted Boots cannot be further enchanted.
- Hugin's Magic Master (glast_01 212, 273) can enchant the 3rd and 4th slots of Stat Temporal Boots using
- The player can select the nature of enchantment of the 4th slot.
- Once enchanted the player can increase the level of the 4th slot enchantment 3 times in exchange for additional Coagulated Spells.
- After a level 4 enchant, the 3rd slot can be enchanted with a random special enchantment.
|Enchant||Fighting Spirit||Expert Archer||Spell||Vitality||Attack Speed||Lucky||Coagulated Spells Required|
|Level 1||Fighting Spirit 4||Expert Archer 1||Spell 2||Vit+2||Delayafterattack 1||Luk+3||1|
|Level 2||Fighting Spirit 5||Expert Archer 2||Spell 3||Vit+3||Delayafterattack 2||Luk+4||4|
|Level 3||Fighting Spirit 6||Expert Archer 3||Spell 4||Max HP +1%||Delayafterattack 3||Luk+5||15|
|Level 4||Fighting Spirit 7||Expert Archer 4||Spell 5||Max HP +2%||Delayafterattack 4||Luk+6||30|
|Final (slot 3)||Random Special Enchantment||10|
|Name||Level||HP||Def||Mdef||Base EXP||Job EXP||Size||Element||Race|
|Enchantment||Mora Enchants • Malangdo Enchants • Malangdo Costume Enchants • Biolab Enchants • Fallen Angel Wing Enchants • Archangel Wing Enchants • RWC Accessory Enchants • Temporal Boots Enchants • Hidden Enchant • Ninja Gear Enchants|
|NPC Refinement and Socketing||Refinement System • Socket Enchant|
|Blacksmith / Mastersmith / Mechanic Related||Forging (Oridecon Research • Smith Axe • Smith Dagger • Smith Knucklebrace • Smith Mace • Smith Spear • Smith Sword • Smith Two-handed Sword • Weaponry Research) • Refining (Enchantedstone Craft • Iron Tempering • Steel Tempering) • Weapon Materials • Upgrade Weapon|
|Alchemist / Biochemist / Geneticist Related||Bomb Creation • Cooking (Mixed Cooking) • Change Material • Potion Creation (Potion Research • Prepare Potion) • Special Pharmacy|