|Camouflage Skill Info|
|No detail image|
|Duration:||SP depletion or player is revealed|
|(Ranger) Ranger Main Lv. 1|
Temporarily hide yourself from the view of enemies (only monsters, players will always see you) with the exception of Insect, Demon and Boss-protocol monsters. Each second in Camouflage grants +10% Crit and +30 ATK and reduces DEF by -5%, up to +100% Crit and +300 ATK. Attacking normally and certain skills used while in Camouflage will cancel its effects, such as Arrow Shower and Improve Concentration. While other skills such as Arrow Storm can be used without cancelling Camouflage.
|Movement Speed (%)*||only usable on walls||0||50||75||100|
|SP drained per 1 second||6||5||4||3||2|
- Camouflaged players are revealed before a manually casted skill takes effect so the skill will not receive the bonus Crit or Atk.
- Camouflaged players cannot be targeted by normal attacks from players (Skills can still be used on the Ranger) and is revealed on hit.
- Camouflaged players can pick up items, talk to NPCs, and Deal People while camouflaged.
- Camouflaged players can walk onto portals without changing maps, similarly to Cloaking.
- The sound effect is played for every player on the screen when someone moves while camouflaged just like Banding.
- MS reduction is additive with Wind Walker, Increase AGI and Warg Rider.
- /effect will remove the transparency of this skill.
|Hunter · Sniper · Ranger|
| 2nd Class
|Ankle Snare · Beast Bane · Beast Charge · Blast Mine · Blitz Beat · Claymore Trap · Detect · Falconry Mastery · Flasher · Freezing Trap · Land Mine · Phantasmic Arrow · Remove Trap · Sandman · Shockwave Trap · Skid Trap · Spring Trap · Steel Crow · Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes · Falcon Assault · Focused Arrow Strike · Wind Walker|
| 3rd Class
|Aimed Bolt · Arrow Storm · Bomb Cluster · Camouflage · Cobalt Trap · Detonator · Electric Shock · Fear Breeze · Fire Trap · Ice Trap · Keen Nose · Magenta Trap · Main Ranger · Maze Trap · Tooth of Warg · Trap Research · Verdure Trap · Warg Bite · Warg Dash · Warg Mastery · Warg Rider · Warg Strike|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide · Hunter Skill Quest · Rebirth Walkthrough · Ranger Job Change Guide|