|Duration:||SP depletion or player is revealed|
|(Ranger) Ranger Main Lv. 1|
Camouflage (Alt: Camouflage) is a 3rd class supportive skill available as Ranger.
Temporarily hide yourself from the view of enemies (only monsters, players will always see you) with the exception of Insect, Demon and Boss-protocol monsters. Each second in Camouflage grants +10% Crit and +30 ATK and reduces DEF by -5%, up to +100% Crit and +300 ATK. Attacking normally and using skills while in Camouflage will cancel its effects.
|Movement Speed (%)*||only usable on walls||50||75||100|
|SP drained per 1 second||6||5||4||3||2|
- Camouflaged players are revealed before a manually casted skill takes effect so the skill will not receive the bonus Crit or Atk.
- Camouflaged players cannot be targeted by normal attacks from players (Skills can still be used on the Ranger) and is revealed on hit.
- Camouflaged players can pick up items, talk to NPCs, and Deal People while camouflaged.
- Camouflaged players can walk onto portals without changing maps, similarly to Cloaking.
- The sound effect is played for every player on the screen when someone moves while camouflaged just like Banding.
- MS reduction is additive with Wind Walker, Increase AGI and Warg Rider.
- /effect will remove the transparency of this skill.
|Hunter • Sniper • Ranger|
|Ankle Snare • Beast Bane • Beast Charge • Blast Mine • Blitz Beat • Claymore Trap • Detect • Falconry Mastery • Flasher • Freezing Trap • Land Mine • Phantasmic Arrow • Remove Trap • Sandman • Shockwave Trap • Skid Trap • Spring Trap • Steel Crow • Talkie Box|
|Falcon Eyes • Falcon Assault • Focused Arrow Strike • Wind Walker|
|Aimed Bolt • Arrow Storm • Bomb Cluster • Camouflage • Cobalt Trap • Detonator • Electric Shock • Fear Breeze • Fire Trap • Full Throttle • Ice Trap • Keen Nose • Magenta Trap • Main Ranger • Maze Trap • No Limits • Tooth of Warg • Trap Research • Verdure Trap • Warg Bite • Warg Dash • Warg Mastery • Warg Rider • Warg Strike|
|Quests||Hunter Job Change Guide • Hunter Skill Quest • Rebirth Walkthrough • Ranger Job Change Guide|