|Base Level:||99 and 2nd Class|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||Must have less than 2000 Weight|
|Zeny:||1,285,000 Zeny (0 if VIP)|
|Quest Reward(s):||Job Change to High Novice|
- Head to the Sage Castle in Northwest Juno (entrance at 87, 321).
- Talk to Metheus Sylphe (yuno_in02 88, 164), and pay 1,285,000 Zeny (VIP players will not be charged this fee).
- Read The Book of Ymir (yuno_in02 93, 207).
- Head south from that spot to the very bottom of the map, and turn left (yuno_in02 82, 14).
- Go down the stairs and walk through the maze path (to yuno_in05 153, 142).
- You will reach a series of small rooms. Note that each room has exactly 4 portals. Select portals at random until you enter a room with only 3 portals. Once in this room, take the right hand portal, which will lead you to a new spiral room.
- Hint: Type
/wherewhen you enter a new room. When you are on 145, 83 just go south and then go through the right hand portal.
- Note: You have a random chance of being taken to the spiral room. If you don't get taken there when you go through the right-hand portal, just keep trying.
- Hint: Type
- Head to the center of the spiral, making sure not to enter the portals along the side and enter the portal there.
- Once in the room with the machine, you'll have to click on the NPC bubble (says Heart of Ymir) at the very bottom of it. It may be hard to get to, so find a spot within reach of the machine. Best may be from the bottom left if you adjust the camera angle if possible.
- After you've been warped to Valhalla, walk north as far as you can north (roughly: valkyrie 42, 82), and talk to the Valkyrie.
- If you've got less than 2000 Weight and no unallocated Skill Points on your character, you'll be reborn into a High Novice, and warped to the town of your original first class:
Turning High Novice:
- Your level will be reset to 1/1
- All your stats will be reset to 1
- You will be given 100 stat points to allocate freely.
- You will lose all your skills.
- You will be left with both Novice quest skills and the basic skills.
- You will be given a and a , a homage to the and all players get when a character is first created.
Congratulations! You are free to begin the journey to your Transcendent Class! ____________________________________________________________
Confirmation Note: (fRo) - Oct 2015: Rejected twice:
"No push cart". It was empty. ---- "No Zeny". 3.000 left in the pocket.